Quick Bb Gripper Question

TKtheGreek

225 BB Beginner................................ ......................................10 0 lbs

.225 COC T ........................................ ................................. 100 lbs

.235 COC #1 ........................................ ..................................140 lbs

.235 BB Advanced ........................................ ............................140 lbs

.250 BB Super Advanced ........................................ ................173 lbs

.260 BB Master ........................................ .................................195 lbs

.260 COC #2 ........................................ .................................195 lbs

.275 BB Super Master.................................. .............................255 lbs

.281 COC #3 ........................................ ..................................280 lbs

.281 BB Grand Master.................................. ..............................280 lbs

.293 BB Elite ........................................ ......................................30 6 lbs

.295 spring, 1/4" mount, 2.75 width MMG1 *......................315 lbs

.295 spring, 3/16" mount, 2.75 width MMG2 *.......................325 lbs

.306 spring, 1/4" mount, 2.75 width MMG3 *........................335 lbs

.306 BB Super Elite and 2.75 width MMG4 *........................346 lbs

.312 COC #4................365 lbs

.312 BB Grand Elite...............365 lbs

hey thanks alot i was about to order them and wanted to make sure it was what i needed, this topic can be close dor removed if a mod wants now

BBSM - the only one i have tried (david horne's) was easier than 2.5.

BBE - most are about 3.5.

Im looking to use the BBSM to bridge the gap between 2.5 and 3. Is this the right choice?

A custom GM with 1/4'' mount would probably be dead in the middle between a #3.5 and #3 if you are ok for money.

The SM I have is harder than the 2 #2.5s Ive tried and easier than the few #3s I have tried and much harder than the 3 or 4 #2s Ive tried, but I have onoly ever touched 1 SM, grippers vary, as the ancient proverb goes.....

Sam- I think you misposted, meant between 2.5 and 3?

Usually the supermaster is a pretty damn good fit between the 2.5 and 3. Your specs might work out too.

A custom GM with 1/4'' mount would probably be dead in the middle between a #3.5 and #3 if you are ok for money.
Sam, no offence man, but I'm pretty sure GM with that mount would be easier than #3. :blink Or did you mean to say between a #2.5 and #3? If that is what you meant, you are most probably right.

Most likely the standard BBSM would be a good choice.

Edited by Teemu I

Also a RB 210 would fall between 2.5 and 3.