Sub-6'' Edgin Goes Down!

foxyj75

Hey guys,

I am so stoked right now!! I have been chasing this thing for a while now. It's a TY FNL brand Edgin, with the head cut off, so in total, it ended up being 5 7/8'' long. All that battle with the stainless the last couple months has paid off. I think I definitely have a 5.5'' in me, maybe a 5''. I could tell the stainless paid off when I went to crush it from approx 3'', and it moved like an inch!! :blink You can see it in the vid. I had to split the vid into 3 parts because it was too long for youtube. Thanks for your support guys! Enjoy the Edgin death! Later! :rock :rock :rock

God Bless,

-Fox <><

Edgin bend part 1

Edgin bend part 2

Part 3, showin the wraps

:rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

Awesome accomplishment, Jeremiah! All it took was you having a "good day".

Great job Jeremiah! How long was the bend from start to finish? I might have to try one of those 6" and under Edgins after the MGC6. I've been letting my hands and shoulders heal up a bit.

Great job Jeremiah! How long was the bend from start to finish? I might have to try one of those 6" and under Edgins after the MGC6. I've been letting my hands and shoulders heal up a bit.

Ben, thanks for the kind words!! :rock The bend took approx. 4min, 20 sec. from start to finish.

Awesome bend Jeremiah !!!! :rock:rock

Well done :rock

Impressive!!!! :rock

Very nice bend!

Ben, thanks for the kind words!! :rock The bend took approx. 4min, 20 sec. from start to finish.

:whacked add a year to that and that's how long I could do it in... or wait... no I couldn't :blush

Seriously though, Jeramiah, that is one FAN-EFFING-TASTIC BEND!!! CONGRATS!!! You've joined a rather elite club yet again today :rock :rock :rock

Awesome Bend! :bow:bow:bow

:blink:blink:blink:D Awesome! great show - now your pushing me back to the drawing board - its on! race to the 5.5" hahahahaha :laugh it will be at least a week or to before I bend again - I bent a 7x3/8 grade 2 last night, wasn't too challenging but between the edgin the day before and some other misc bending, grip stuff, and the bolt last night my wrist is feeling a little pain :cry Hurry call whine-one-one :rolleyes Anyways congrats again and thanks for the extra motivation. God bless.

:blink:blink:blink:D Awesome! great show - now your pushing me back to the drawing board - its on! race to the 5.5" hahahahaha :laugh it will be at least a week or to before I bend again - I bent a 7x3/8 grade 2 last night, wasn't too challenging but between the edgin the day before and some other misc bending, grip stuff, and the bolt last night my wrist is feeling a little pain :cry Hurry call whine-one-one :rolleyes Anyways congrats again and thanks for the extra motivation. God bless.

What's harder, the heavy G5 or 3/8 G2?

Depends on which G5 and which G2. The FBBC 3/8" G2s are harder then any Edgin, but some of them are more along the lines of a hard hex, so it varies.

WOW!!! Amazing bend Fox!!!! :rock :rock

That kind of strength freaks me out a bit. That is truly an awsome bend!

the G5 was defenitely harder - I have a vid of the G2 bend I'll post in a few.

Again Awesome bend Jeremiah - I have a fever and the only prescription is a 5.5" Edgin! hahaha

the G5 was defenitely harder - I have a vid of the G2 bend I'll post in a few.

Again Awesome bend Jeremiah - I have a fever and the only prescription is a 5.5" Edgin! hahaha

A SNL reference!! Oh man that's one of my favs too!! I have a fever and the only prescription is more cowbell :D

You had one of the medium G2s, though, the FBBC ones (pretty tough as far as G2s go) are 590 at 7", which is well harder then any Edgin.

Thanks a lot guys!!! :cool The comments and encouragement mean a lot. Next stop: 5.5 town. I've got a score to settle with that edgin feller there!! :D

Jeremiah,

That is a simply incredible bend. I can't immagine that one.

Big congrats!

Tim

Impressive Bending Jeremiah :bow Congrats mate.

Thanks Gary!! :rock All that stainless work really helped on the crush. As you can see in the vid, I took it from about 3'' down to nearly 2'' in one hit!! Onwards and upwards!! :rock :rock