Overcome The #3.5

Steels

hi steels!

just curious ... whats the bigger gripper u can close using a mmset?

i believe closing BIG grippers its very mental (after reading non-stop Temmu's log and Kevin Bussi "articles")...

thats good news!

Overcome #3.5 should be done after u strenght up your mind!

I have the same problem, i think it is to do with having a weak set. If you can 'just' set it, you won't close it. The set has to feel powerful and has t be sub maximal. If the set feels good and strong on the #3.5 i normally close it, if it doesn't i fall a few mm short. Work on setting harder grippers than the one you are trying to close (try a BBSE or something). Try and shut an elite they vary a lot but most are easier to set than the #3.5.

very good advice:-)

i am 1 mm to close my #3 ... i wil try to do a sub maximal and powerfull set:-)))

Hugo practice the set on something harder than a #3.

When you are setting really pull in with your ring finger of the closing hand. Squeeze hard with this from the start as it is the finger which has best leverage (until you finish the close with your pinky after you set).

like i do in this video really focus on wrapping the index, middle and ring around the handle while setting.

Sam: thanks a lot! i think i will close my #3 much easier following your advice:-)