Blob 50

big nasty

Very pleased with the Blob 50 I just got from Gordon V SUPER COOL but I got some work ahead to get it picked up. The only problem is damn thing came clued to the floor that's not how I ordered it HAHAHAHAHA thank's agian Gordon. :rock:rock

Do some trampette work. ;)

AAAHHH I need to go to some garage sale's thank's for the tip. :D

I think it was acorn that did inclinde drags with his blob. Piece of wood at an angle and presto!

Ben showed me the tilt at his place a few month's back so I have been working on it I can pick up my 85 blob now every workout. But he told me his best progress came with working on the blob itself not the lighter one's so the journey begin's hope to have it by year's end. :D

Ben showed me the tilt at his place a few month's back so I have been working on it I can pick up my 85 blob now every workout. But he told me his best progress came with working on the blob itself not the lighter one's so the journey begin's hope to have it by year's end. :D

Your big and your nasty you will get it.

use two hands to do negatives till it falls and florian kellersm used a bed spring to train on also someone used bands to deload it stretched across two stationary spots about a foot off the ground might be a pic in gallery but i cant find it you'll get it

Can you explain the incline to me?

Basically its just dragging/pulling a blob up a ramp. The steeper the ramp the harder it is and closer you are to DL'ing it. Works out nicely. I believe Horne did this in his pinch dvds.

Glad to hear you got the Blob50 Jason! You'll kill that thing before long man. Your strength will come quickly with focus and training with the heavier Blob for sure. Drags are great too...

Good luck with your blob lifting. I ordered two Blob50's from Gordon last week, so we'll see what happens when they get here.

Played out in the garage with it yesterday did some assist's with the other hand did hold it a couple of time's right handed for a second before it came out of my hand. So that was encouraging I hope to have it by year's end if I stay healthy. :D

Can you explain the incline to me?

Basically its just dragging/pulling a blob up a ramp. The steeper the ramp the harder it is and closer you are to DL'ing it. Works out nicely. I believe Horne did this in his pinch dvds.

This stuff is GREAT !!! I just got mine too and it feels so close. . . . yet so far away.

• 1 month later...

Just got mine. I've encountered a blob on 2 different single occasions. One at the Arnold that was glued to the floor and a legacy(easy) blob at Jackals. Made a fun video of my first 20 minutes with my blob50 which arrived today.

Blob50

The Blob drags I use are useful not for just getting to lift the blob, but also for warming your hand up to the task if lifting the Blob once is your max effort.

Just got mine. I've encountered a blob on 2 different single occasions. One at the Arnold that was glued to the floor and a legacy(easy) blob at Jackals. Made a fun video of my first 20 minutes with my blob50 which arrived today.

Blob50

Very nice job! :rock

I would love to be able to lift the 50lb blob. Ben let me borrow his 37lb York blob that I am going to have to start doing the drag so that I can work my way up to lifting it without assistance from the other hand. One step at a time.