Order Grippers From Usa ...

ewokhugo

i'd love to have one or two BB in my colection.

already have coc's and rb.

There's a place i know were i can buy them in the USA .. i am concerned about the customers(may stay with them to long) and aditional taxes (someone told me if the price its higher than 25 euro its possible to pay + 30/40% of the total price.....

A friend of mine told me to order using USPS priority ...

your thoughts ...

I have had to pay customs charge with import tax ontop of that everytime i order from weightlifters warehouse. Do a big enough order, and it is worth it. Also the postage costs to europe is less noticebale that way (better value for say 5 or 6 grippers than it is for 1 or 2). Weighlifter's warehouse is also great service so i would reccommend them.

roughly i would guess 5 BBs at $19.99 each would cost you $100+$40 postage+$40 customs charge = $180 = 116 euros, not too bad right? 5 custom (i.e. narrow ones or different mounts) BBs and you are looking at 195 euros. again that's not out of this world cost.

Sam: thanks for your oppinion! i agree , one big enough order seems to do the trick ... unfortunally i dont need 5 or 6 ... in fact i only need BBElite... my purpose: to train to close MM1 and MM2(before i must close my #3):-)

if someone have one BBElite to sell or to trade please let me know:-)

Sam: thanks for your oppinion! i agree , one big enough order seems to do the trick ... unfortunally i dont need 5 or 6 ... in fact i only need BBElite... my purpose: to train to close MM1 and MM2(before i must close my #3):-)

if someone have one BBElite to sell or to trade please let me know:-)

Have somebody here in the US buy one for you and ship it Global Priority mail. You could reimburse them via Paypal.