Kettlebell Question

hab34buy

I am considering buying a Kettlebell (a very large investment for me $$$ wise, but it is in honor of my recent graduation, so I think I might go ahead) and I had heard that some of the brands you can buy offline have a screw type thing on the bottom for weight plates to be attached to for when the kettlebell itself becomes to easy...

1) What brands are these? I tried a few sites, but they didn't specify

2) Is this safe? I mean do they actually screw in securely?

Thanks in advance

Jared

Perform Better is the only brand I have seen this done with.

I've bought 11 kettlebells now, including Perform Better, Power Max, and one Dragon Door. The Dragon Door one really is higher quality than the others I have. You cannot attach weights to them, but the handles are much nicer. For strength endurance work, a single weight kettlebell has a lot to offer.

you can take any brand and drill and tap the threads fine thread is better and make one

I assume that takes some machining equipment? Because I dont have that... I do have a hammer drill. Would I be able to do it with that?

a regular drill and drill bit to match they sell a set at home depot one bit and tap for about 9 dollars drill add some wd40 and tap it you can do it easily :D

Cool

Thanks for the advice

I assume that takes some machining equipment? Because I dont have that... I do have a hammer drill. Would I be able to do it with that?

No. Hammer drills are for drilling concrete and stone