After Party Fun

big nasty

My wife threw me B-Day bash last night and after diner we pulled out the grip toy's. We spent close to and hour messing with blob's and gripper's and bending. Here is the highlight's my friend Shane he is a national champion armwrestler folded up a IM blue under hand with ease and of center never bent before. My buddy Randy does not train at all he is a mechanic has bear claw weigh's about 200lb's mowed threw my hex and york blob's got 85 blob like it was nothing the 90 he floated about 4'' off the ground but could'nt full pull it. I am jealous of that hand he toke my stiff #3 down to about 3/4 inch first touch :blink o and also picked up my scale weight's 50's face to face and held them for about 30 second's. My buddy John played with the blob's and got the 85 york made it look easy both hand's. My brother inlaw got the 80 hex and does'nt train grip much he is a 21 yer old Marine these guy's are making me feel week. But on a side note I got some PR's last night pinched and curl 80 hex 75 york blob also cleaned and pressed them working on doing the same with 85 york still got some work to do man that was fun !!!!! :D

Happy Birthday! Sounds like a great celebration ya'll had.