What Are The Differences Between Wristwrestling And Armwrestling?

darthsith19

I have heard that wristwrestling and armwrestling are very similar, but what is it that makes them different? I heard that in arm wrestling you use a peg for your other hand, and in wristwrestling you link hands across the table. Is this the only difference or are there others?

i thouight they were the same tbh. go on youtube and look for david letterman ar wrestling and he calls it wristwrestling but they arm wrestle. im not sure though =)

I have heard that wristwrestling and armwrestling are very similar, but what is it that makes them different? I heard that in arm wrestling you use a peg for your other hand, and in wristwrestling you link hands across the table. Is this the only difference or are there others?

It's true what you said. If you watch old clip of wristwrestling on youtube, it was what they did back then which is IMO sucks. Very little body movement and contestants leaned forward and many case would obstruct viewers from watching. If AW is to be more popular we must somehow make the view even more observable to the audience or the mass. Such as over-head cam. Too much time is also spent on gripping...

It's true what you said. If you watch old clip of wristwrestling on youtube, it was what they did back then which is IMO sucks. Very little body movement and contestants leaned forward and many case would obstruct viewers from watching. If AW is to be more popular we must somehow make the view even more observable to the audience or the mass. Such as over-head cam. Too much time is also spent on gripping...

I know man I say max 15 to 30 seconds on the grip up. I understand people want a good grip but if you give 100 pullers 1 min to grip up, and they all take the minute. This is almost and hour of no actual competition at all.

I've never even heard of wristwrestling till now :laugh Well, you learn somethin' new every day ;)