Wrist Developer / Levering Carry-over

rolf

Hey all,

I'm thinking of getting David Horne's Wrist Developer in the nigh future. I'm currently doing levering. Is there so much carry-over between those two exercises that I can switch over from time to time and see development in both?

Hey all,

I'm thinking of getting David Horne's Wrist Developer in the nigh future. I'm currently doing levering. Is there so much carry-over between those two exercises that I can switch over from time to time and see development in both?

I have a David Horne Wrist Developer and its great I'd Highly recommend getting one. As for the carry over I guess its difficult to say without doing a specific experiment to see. I train both but I would say from personal experience that there will deffinately be some carry over. However levering and bending are obviously different. If you want to get in to bending or enhance your bending ability then David's wrist developer is about the best thing to buy in my opinion. I dont know of any other products that even come close.

I'm not really looking into bending. I've done it in the past, but not as a goal but rather a method of training the wrists (although bending is cool). I've pretty much abandoned bending now, since it's too much of a hassle with buying steel and recycling it. I'm thinking I might get the same wrist strength benefits with the DHWD, plus I would have more variety between it and levering.

I'm not really looking into bending. I've done it in the past, but not as a goal but rather a method of training the wrists (although bending is cool). I've pretty much abandoned bending now, since it's too much of a hassle with buying steel and recycling it. I'm thinking I might get the same wrist strength benefits with the DHWD, plus I would have more variety between it and levering.

I know what you mean about the hassle of buying steel!!! Thats the beauty of the DHWD once you've bought it you can bend till your hearts content and never have to buy another piece of steel again. David is very helpful if you have any questions about it just send him a pm and he'll help you out.

Good luck with your training.

Fraser