Shgc 2008

opnsysme

Can we have anyone that attended and took any vids or pics post here where they are located? I totally forgot to take my camera with me and have no shots. Thanks!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paul Knight

• Booyah!!!

• opnsysme

• foxyj75

Video of Greg Griffin levering after the comp

Jeremiah Fox levering after the comp.

Mike Hadland Hubbing after comp

I wish Paul wouldve kept rolling after Mikes lift. . . He went wild with excitment. He gave everybody in the vicinity the classic Boohya high five leaving a cloud of chalk in the air. It was great!!!

Speaking of those clouds of chalk, after I got back to my hotel, I think I had like a pound of the stuff in my nose!! :D Haha!! Good times!!

I wish Paul wouldve kept rolling after Mikes lift. . . He went wild with excitment. He gave everybody in the vicinity the classic Boohya high five leaving a cloud of chalk in the air. It was great!!!

Some nice videos...great job guys!

I have some vids also and there are a lot of them. Do any of you know where I can just upload say 700 Meg at a time? Times 3 :blink:D

Do you know if maybe Wanna can open a spot for maybe a couple of weeks for viewing stuff like this?

or maybe I can just send DVDs to all the competitors? It is mostly Euro Pinch and 2" VBar and a couple of medleys, for Robert (Lonewolf) and Casey"s friend. HMMM. Send me a PM if you can help me with this info. I would like to post it all in 3ea 700 meg files if possible.

I don't think youtube has a file size limit, just a ten-minute time limit.

I don't think youtube has a file size limit, just a ten-minute time limit.

I'm pretty sure they have a 10mb and 10 min limit Jedd

ahh. you very well could be right brother.

The 10mb limit is only if you use browser uploading. If you download there uploader (its more of a browser active-X control not a stand-alone program) and use that then you will have a 1024meg limit(1gig) but still a 10minute time limit like Jedd said. Which would allow for a very high quality 10-min clip.

Edited by Chris Mathison

Thanks, Paul. Good stuff!

Yeah, the Booyah celebration ceremony is a sight to behold! And man does he have some shoulders!

Greg, you surprised me with that first 16 lb. lever you did! I was very proud to see you get it.

Thanks Guys!!!! Opnsysme has offered to let me upload the vids to his server so all can see. I like the home made video look and I think most of us will like the vids. Just need the Upload address and a few hrs :D YEAH BABY!!!!!

The guys with the big files should seed them using a bittorrent client...I'm sure the members wouldn't mind sharing the load and helping to spread the files around. I'd be more than happy to seed this sort of thing for weeks. :D

Thanks for the idea and offer gumpster :D I believe opnsysme has what we need at this time. I feel kind of silly though, I don't really even know what you said :D

Hey, how bout a rain check :D:D

Thanks, Paul. Good stuff!

Yeah, the Booyah celebration ceremony is a sight to behold! And man does he have some shoulders!

Greg, you surprised me with that first 16 lb. lever you did! I was very proud to see you get it.

Yes, thanks, Paul.

Thanks Eric, I could'nt have done it without you bud! You inspire me to work hard.

Jeremiah's Diamond Classic #1 past 180 pretty fast!

Greg Griffin hub lifting 2 45lb plates w/ease. More vids to come - my computer is running at a snails pace :rolleyes

Sweet!! Thanks for loading these vids Paul! :rock

Jeremiah's Diamond Classic #1 past 180 pretty fast!

Robert Alva hubbing 2 45's after the comp.