Bb Elite Close With Left Hand

Teemu I

This is a HUGE PR gripper close for me with my always weaker left hand. I thought this would take much longer to get this BB Elite (182 lbs, rating 3,54) with my lefty. Technique seemed to click today and oh man it feels great to get atleast some progress. My right hand seems to be STUCK at the level I reached already last year, can't seem to make much progress with it now. Here's the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h8pOyQ65mo

Wow, that was an amazing close with your non-dominate hand :bow .

At 182 pounds, that's not "just" an Elite, that's a tough Elite. Awesome crush, Teemu!!!

Thanks guys! Eric, yes this is somewhat hard compared to other Elites I've had a chance to try.

That's great you had an unexpected PR LH when you're feeling stuck with your RH. I've heard Jonathan McMillan and others discuss how sometimes hands will take turns in improving.

Yes it is weird how these things surprise you at times. :D I have to admit that at one time I thought I have no business closing this gripper with my lefty, but never actually gave up on it. Hard work always pays off in one form or another. I've now closed that Elite 3 times with lefty today. :)

Edited by Teemu I

:blink:blink WOW that is awesome, i couldn't imagine closing an elite left handed, rock on man. :rock:rock:rock

Very well done :rock

The Elite is no joke man. I can close the SM on a good day, but the elite is so far off it's ridiculous...

Thanks guys! These days are the ones why you keep on training despite beeing stuck for 4 months without progress. Every gripper PR day is a beautiful day!

Edited by Teemu I

I tried an Elite this weekend for the first time. . . MAN, thats one tough gripper. Amazing job :rock

I tried an Elite this weekend for the first time. . . MAN, thats one tough gripper. Amazing job :rock

Thanks. Keep in mind it's not a problem that hard, consistent work will not solve.

congrats Temmu!

at least your lefty is doing the job ... shame your RH got stucked but it happends.

i believe from now on your lefty will try to compete against your RH!

obvioulsly your RH need aditional motivation , thats what your lefty is doing...:-))