Grand Bastard

nickr104

Grand Bastard

No video but I did this tonight. Chris gave me the bar when I was at his place today. It was 6" and I cut it down to 5.5". It's not a monster bar like some of what is being done but it was good for me. I hate short stuff!! :angry: I don't now how you guys bend that stuff shorter than this. My hands run together and makes it a real pain in the butt!

Nice job. I don't know how you do one even that small :D

Nice :rock

GREAT JOB NICK!!!

That is a serious bend man. I tried one a couple weeks ago, it is still stuck at 90. Crush gets psycho toward the end. It was really offset though I would like to try it again but this big blister on my index finger is taking forever to heal.

How quick did you get it? Are you gonna try a 5"? Have you tried a shiny yet?

Congrats on the Grand Nick!! That's a tough one right there! Nice work man! :D

Edited by Foxman

Thanks guys. It took about 4 mins. but I had to tighten up my wraps in that time once. Really I short bend very little compaired to most I think. Once every few weeks when I feel like it. Normaly only 3 to 5 bends at a time at the most. I progress slow but I progress. I don't know if I will do a 5 just because when it gets that short I just hate doing it. I have mainly only been doing braced bending as of late. Tim I will get back to you Sunday it is my bed time now. Thanks

Edited by nickr104

Well G' nite then Nick :) Sweet bend man!

Strong bend :rock

I don't know if I will do a 5 just because when it gets that short I just hate doing it.

Hmm. If you're like me, you may say you hate bending short bars, but in the end you can't just leave the challenge alone :cool

Nice Job on the grand Nick the shorties are tough!!! :mosher:mosher:mosher

Brendan