Inthehook.com

Matt Brouse

doesnt work for me too..

does anyone have those devon larratt videos from there on his computer and wants to post them somewhere?

doesnt work for me too..

does anyone have those devon larratt videos from there on his computer and wants to post them somewhere?

I was trying to get on there to save those vids! :angry:

They appear to have put up several updates. But I could be wrong.
i was just on it yesterday watching Mike Gould classic videos from a couple weaks ago. It seems every match i've ever watched Mike Selearis pull in it takes for ever because he messes around on the grip up :angry:

i was just on it yesterday watching Mike Gould classic videos from a couple weaks ago. It seems every match i've ever watched Mike Selearis pull in it takes for ever because he messes around on the grip up :angry:

Yeah, he mentions that in the interview on there. His set-up seems to make or break his matches to some extent, maybe just mentally. 10 minute videos with 23 seconds of pulling. < <

Yeah, he mentions that in the interview on there. His set-up seems to make or break his matches to some extent, maybe just mentally. 10 minute videos with 23 seconds of pulling. < <

You would think someone with a hand that big could find a comfortable grip in a reasonable amount of time :D I would guess it's a lot of mental games and he seems to know what he's doing considering his recent performance at the Arnold.

You would think someone with a hand that big could find a comfortable grip in a reasonable amount of time :D I would guess it's a lot of mental games and he seems to know what he's doing considering his recent performance at the Arnold.

i've never had problems on the left side with getting to pumped in a AW match ever in any match as long as i've pulled except once :D Any guesses on who i was pulling

i've never had problems on the left side with getting to pumped in a AW match ever in any match as long as i've pulled except once :D Any guesses on who i was pulling

Crazy George?

Crazy George?

mike selearis because of all the jerking around and all the games before the start which ends up just getting your arm to pumped. I dont think crazy George pulls left

I sent an e-mail to Inthehook.com asking permission to post the Devon Larratt training clips (and others) to my YouTube page. The e-mail bounced so I was not able to contact them. I put them up anyways and was asked to take them down.

I think the site owner posts to the NE board - have you considered sending PM-ing him to see how to get a hold of those clips?

I sent an e-mail to Inthehook.com asking permission to post the Devon Larratt training clips (and others) to my YouTube page. The e-mail bounced so I was not able to contact them. I put them up anyways and was asked to take them down.

I think the site owner posts to the NE board - have you considered sending PM-ing him to see how to get a hold of those clips?

You can get at them again on the website. It must have been down for a while as they updated heavily.