Is This The Answer From Usa To Denis Cyplenkov?

Florian Kellersmann

i don't think so. Cyplenkov is like a freak of nature, that guy, although he does have some big hands, isn't nearly as monsterous and eye popping as Denis' hands are.

His hands are in the ballpark with Denis's but his arms aren't even close IMO. He's also a lot paler than Denis so it could be deceiving.

Why would the USA need an answer for Cyplenkov? We already have at least 5 guys that would beat him.

Brzenk

Bagent

Bath

Bresnan

Lupkes

Would all beat him.

Why would the USA need an answer for Cyplenkov? We already have at least 5 guys that would beat him.

Brzenk

Bagent

Bath

Bresnan

Lupkes

Would all beat him.

I AGREE with Bob and being built like a bodybuilder dosent mean it will carry over to the table. John Brzenk has been beating guys for years alot bigger than he is

His hands are in the ballpark with Denis's but his arms aren't even close IMO. He's also a lot paler than Denis so it could be deceiving.

I read that this man is 6'8" and 400. I would venture to say his hand is bigger than Dennis' and probably longer too. His arm length fools you my man.

Brzenk

Bagent

Bath

Bresnan

Lupkes

Would all beat him.

How do you know?

I hope we will see some matches soon...

Brzenk

Bagent

Bath

Bresnan

Lupkes

Would all beat him.

How do you know?

I hope we will see some matches soon...

I just wanted to post that. Yes how do you know? Did they faced each other in training?

Funny how things get spread around. I was the one to start the thread on the NE Board. This Big guy comes to my practice and John thought it would be funny to photo him next to the kids table. He is really 6' 2" and 360. Still a big buy though.

It was never posted that he was the answer for anyone.

I find it interesting that when a new guy from Europe it posted, everyone wants to see them go against the VERY, VERY best right away. Why not have him AW more and more and work his way to the top like everyone else. I hope to see Denis at Zloty but we will have to wait and see.

I remember when everyone thought Alexy was unbeatable. Then Travis beat him at he Worlds in Canada. Then Alexy kept training and came back to win in Zloty.

Lets just wait and see if Denis can pull a true TOP armwrestler. Then we can all praise him and try to find a answer for him.

Lets just wait and see if Denis can pull a true TOP armwrestler. Then we can all praise him and try to find a answer for him.

I thought Denis won very convincingly over Andrey Antonov.

John Brzenk vs Andrey Antonov

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BO9dce0_oTw

The Europeans were saying Denis was so strong that only Voevoda could beat him - and it didn't appear Voevoda could do much against him in practice.

I think a truly in-shape John would still hammer Denis. Other than that, it's hard to imagine anyone this side of the Atlantic doing it besides Devon and maybe Travis, if he gets his usual fast jump.

Tim B. has just as good a Top Roll as John. So I think he would win. And Rich's side pressure is just plain stronger. And I agree about Devon

I don't think anyone. He has been training for his match against John Brzenk Right and Travis Bagent Left at the end of May in Manchester

Edited by bob brown

I don't think anyone. He has been training for his match against John Brzenk Right and Travis Bagent Left at the end of May in Manchester
I take it then that Devon wont be at the harley pull next weakend

We just saw a Denis C. with no or not much specifc armwrestling training. So in my opinion we can't know yet who will be stronger when they pull eachother.

A few days ago I found a video with Cyplenkov getting beat by I think this Antonov in some competition. So I dont think you can say he hasnt tested armwrestling before and he was also much smaller than he is now.

Though in the shape he seems to be in right NOW he looks dangerous to anyone.

• 2 weeks later...