Fbbc 10" Spike.

Autolupus

No birthday PRs but got this one today. (Spike bend) :)

NICE!!!! Those 10'' er's are killer!! Congrats on the PR!!! :D

Strong bend!

Great bend.

Everyone that brace bends over the knee seems to sit on the ground while doing it. I like to stand on one leg. Off course there is a small balance problem that can disrupt you during a hit. But personally I feel that it makes it a lot more like a deadlift motion and I can get more power that way.

This is just something that I found out that works for me.

Great bend Mike

Nice, and quick too!

How's the shoulder by the way (I thought you were having troubles with it)?

Great bend.

Everyone that brace bends over the knee seems to sit on the ground while doing it. I like to stand on one leg. Off course there is a small balance problem that can disrupt you during a hit. But personally I feel that it makes it a lot more like a deadlift motion and I can get more power that way.

Great bend Mike

In my log I posted a video of myself doing FBBC 12" spike. I used the standing way. I just like it that way. Like you said, I feel in a deadlift position thus applying more power into the bar.

Great bend.

Great bend Mike

In my log I posted a video of myself doing FBBC 12" spike. I used the standing way. I just like it that way. Like you said, I feel in a deadlift position thus applying more power into the bar.

Nice bend.............Keep it up.............Just more proof of different strokes for diff folks, I like to sit on a bench and row it and feel like I get the most power. Also hurt my back doing this so be careful.....but I am an old man at 40................BK

Edited by kerbjr

Great bend.

Great bend Mike

Nice bend.............Keep it up.............Just more proof of different strokes for diff folks, I like to sit on a bench and row it and feel like I get the most power. Also hurt my back doing this so be careful.....but I am an old man at 40................BK

Autolupus,

Great bend! That's a great milestone in braced bending.

Brett,

You're the only other person I've heard that likes to do it that way besides myself. On the longer bars that's how I did it; sitting down I mean. I never could get any power kneeling on one leg like some do. Feels WAY weird to me. That's how I bent my 3/4 inch bars, sitting down and pulling around one knee. Slightly easier stuff I'll prop one leg up on something and pull it.

Wow,great work Mike.I was wondering how you would adapt to kinda stay away from that right shoulder,great way to get it done bro.Congrats on the PR. :rock

Nice Job on the spike Mike!!! :mosher:mosher:mosher

Brendan

Thanks all. :D

Luuc,

yeah my shoulder's still playing me up...seems like it's gonna be a long haul thing, months rather than weeks before I'm back up to strength. :( ...but I WILL bend the Red and Bastard again...just might take a while. ;):)

Charlie,

it seems to be DO that hurts my shoulder most at the mo, so trying to work around it. ;)