Congrats to harlan jacobs

Bill Piche

Congrats!

I think the progress of the cert process is far enough along to announce it. :)

I changed your sub-title appropriately!

Congratulations Harlan, I figured it must be soon since you were already doing reps on the #3 and closing your next gripper up (the Elite).

Congratulations to you, Harlan!  You trained hard and it paid off.

As 3Crusher would say.... "See you in MILO!"  :)  :D

Guest mg6680

I was able to touch my double stamp #3 a few times prior to the contest.  Tod's single stamp #3 I tried at the contest felt different.  I ordered a new #3 last week and I can only take that one to 1/2" or so (it feels more like my #4 when I position it in my hand).  I figure I'll close this #3 and Tod's will be cake.  

I'm hoping to close the 1/2" on my new #3 in 3 or 4 weeks.  It only took me about 2 months to close my first #3 from 3/4" so I hope the progress continues.  My workouts now are strictly focused on getting certified.

Once every three days:  warmups with the T, 1 and 2 then one attempt on the 3 and 4.  I finish with as many negatives I can handle on the SW til failure.  Then I alternate between ice and heat for about 20 minutes (this really relaxes my hands and speeds the recovery rate for me).

Morgan

Guest Harlan Jacobs

Thanks allot guys. There is no way I would have ever done this without the help from you guys on this board. With all the people on this board giving advice all I had to do was listen. I guess you really can teach an old dog new tricks ! This couldn't have come at a beter time. Tomorow morning I will be in a bench contest. Talk about getting you pumped up !!!!

Thanks again every body !

Thanks allot guys. There is no way I would have ever done this without the help from you guys on this board. With all the people on this board giving advice all I had to do was listen. I guess you really can teach an old dog new tricks ! This couldn't have come at a beter time. Tomorow morning I will be in a bench contest. Talk about getting you pumped up !!!!

Thanks again every body !

Where?