High Volume : Dave Morton /g.gamidon

ewokhugo

i am very interest to try the high volume routine done a couple of years ago by Dave Morton and Greg Gamidon ... please check: http://www.gripboard.com/index.php?showtopic=14288 , wannagrip wrote about this ...

... my grippers are #1,#hard #2,filed #2(8 mm),#2,5 ,#3 ...and Ivanko ... i am thinking about using IVANKO instead because the gap betwen the grippers are high ... the program suggested using the trainer, then #1,#2,rb 240n, rb 260n , #3(not sure...) if i use ivanko i can do 100 reps the 1st week, then decrease to half (2nd week)...using my hard#2 (2.3)during my second week may be to hard for me because i can only do about 5 reps each set wich means the volume per day will be very low .. what do u think guys? please share your experience with this program .. and let me know your oppinion about using Ivanko instead of grippers.

thanks in advance:)

Worked EXTREMELY well for me the first two times I used it. The last time I used it my strength plummeted; guess I adapted??

thanks ... interesting ... i bet more guys will agree with both of u:-)

should i use the ivanko super gripper or not? my goal its to close a gripper : #3.

If you have never done any high volume training before just take it kind of slow and listen to body your hands will cramp up badly at times and its pretty painful.

thanks for the advice Shizen!i know what u mean!

i realize grip training its really hardcore and the motto "no pain no gain" its suitable:-)

i read this article a couple of times but now i know i must do it no matter what-) need to be smart and use contrast baths.

I did not do well working up from lighter grippers with lots of reps. Just kind of lost alot when I went back to the heavier grippers.

Although, I will put in 50-100 reps every once in a while with a sorta tough grippers.