Fbbc Certificates & T's

John Beatty

Sent probably 20+ people's certs out Monday, so expect a big batch to arrive. Still digging up addys, if you don't receive your certs by Friday, & you'd like them, shoot me your address so I can mail them with minimal search time.

As to "Certified Bastard" T's. I will probably get them Thurs or Mon depending on when they finish them, I work 7am-7pm Tues, wed, & Fri, so I have to work errands around that.

thanks, John! i got mine today :cool

Got my certificates today!!! Thanks John :)

Much appreciate the certificates dude. That was unexpected! You are the man.

Got my certificates and they are sweet!

Much appreciated John. Bending wouldn't be as much fun if you weren't in business.

Tim

Just got my certs yesterday John and they are awesome!! I can't wait to get my Bastard T!!!

Thanks, guys! Glad you like them. I got the T's this afternoon. They look pretty good. One minor screw up, they left off the company logo! Not a big deal, I guess, every certified Bastard knows where he certified. The front says Certified Bastard Steel Bender on the L chest area, then on the back in big letters, "Certified Bastard" then the measurements & CRS, then under that "These Hands Crush Steel" Will send out with orders & those that guys have sent the shipping on starting Sat & Mon (I work 7am-7pm tomorrow).

Thanks, guys! Glad you like them. I got the T's this afternoon. They look pretty good. One minor screw up, they left off the company logo! Not a big deal, I guess, every certified Bastard knows where he certified. The front says Certified Bastard Steel Bender on the L chest area, then on the back in big letters, "Certified Bastard" then the measurements & CRS, then under that "These Hands Crush Steel" Will send out with orders & those that guys have sent the shipping on starting Sat & Mon (I work 7am-7pm tomorrow).

Awesome John!!! I can't wait to get mine!!

Very unexpected, but I love it !

Thanks John!

I'm already thinking about a place in my "gym" (attic) where I can place it ;)

Got my certificates last night John! Thanks a lot man. They're on very nice paper and are worthy of framing.

Thanks alot John, the certificates are awesome! I bet your hand is getting tired from all the signing.

- Aaron

those T's sounds awesome :rock need to start bending again and try to certify . :cool

Thanks John just got my bending Certs :rock

Need to start putting my Bastard bend on video for the next one

you make a great product

Yes! Nearly 500! Didn't realize until I counted up rough numbers to print them, then I was a little regretful for not doing them a couple years ago...

Thanks alot John, the certificates are awesome! I bet your hand is getting tired from all the signing.

- Aaron

• 2 weeks later...

I just got my T and it is AMAZING!!! Thanks a lot John me and my dad both love them man!! By the way, just out of curiousity when will you be doing more certs from now on? Once a year?

Got my certs through, thanks John. :)

Shirts are available, sizes Large through XXXL. You guys cover shipping. I cover the first Bastard Cert T, Addiitional T's available for $15. I'll try to do the general bending cert t's within a month or two. I haven't decided on how often to do certificates, seems like it will be less expensive to do them every 6mop or annually, but I haven't decided yet. I'll be updating certs on the website in a few days, I know I'm way behind there. Glad you guys like the certs & shirts, LONG overdue.

Just got my T through, shame about the logo but lovely T anyway! :rock:rock