#2 Close

Sean Wanzer

Hey everyone. I have been training crushing grip for a little over 3 months and in that time i have went from not being able to close the #1 with either hand and just a few min ago i got my #1.5 and #2 i opened the 2 and closed it easy with my right hand and it was hard but i got it closed with my left.

My question is, should i just go ahead and order the 2.5 and the 3? I know that these are much harder and i wont be able to close them right away. So what do all of you experienced guys think? And how long did it take you to go from the 2 to the 3? Sorry if all of that is hard to understand i am just pumped right now.

I would just order the 2.5 and train negatives with that and test your strength with the #2. I am a big believer in training with a step above your goal.

Hey everyone. I have been training crushing grip for a little over 3 months and in that time i have went from not being able to close the #1 with either hand and just a few min ago i got my #1.5 and #2 i opened the 2 and closed it easy with my right hand and it was hard but i got it closed with my left.

My question is, should i just go ahead and order the 2.5 and the 3? I know that these are much harder and i wont be able to close them right away. So what do all of you experienced guys think? And how long did it take you to go from the 2 to the 3? Sorry if all of that is hard to understand i am just pumped right now.

Congrats on your progress!! :) Might as well get them now. If your goal is to eventually close a 3 your gonna end up getting them anyway.

i would get the 3. i have been training grip for little over 6 months and all i buy are the straight numbers. 1,2,3. right out of the package i repped the #1 and #2 out of the package. #3 out of the package i only got down to an inch and a half. i've had the #2 and #3 now for about a 3 weeks and i'm already down to a quarter inch away.

i think training negatives on the #3 has really helped me make the huge jumps in strength i've done.