Thank You Fbbc

Bossie 308

Wanted to thank John for a awesome job on the certificates !! Alot of time and money out of your own pockets went into them and is very much appreciated :rock:rock:rock:rock

Ditto :)

I got mine today. It made my entire week! Thank you John

Yes, same here, thank you very much.

Haven't gotten mine yet, but I saw Aaron's (HUGE stack by the way :D) and they're definitely amazing!! Thanks a lot John!!

I'll shoot out another stack on Mon. It's a little slow going through all the old orders to get addy's & through the Strong list, plus you guys keep cranking out so many certs I try to get them all out in one batch. Appreciate all you guys do for FBBC! The little hobby company has been steadily growing over the last 5 years thanks to all you guys, maybe someday I won't have to work a real job, just do the stuff I love.

They sound awesome. Can't wait.

FBBC definately makes bending and strength much more fun.

Tim

I'll be waiting anxiously by my mailbox!! :D The certificates sound awesome John, THANKS!!!! :rock FBBC is definitely going to be responsible for slowly draining my various bank accounts!!! Thanks alot John!! ;)

Thanks John for bringing mine to your first highland games.Sorry I wasn't there to get them but I did get them in the mail a couple of days ago.For those of you who don't know John did his first highland games in Sprinfield,IL and took second overall in the masters division.He won both stone throws,Was 2nd in the heavy weight throw and the light weight throw,4th in the heavy hammer,7th in the light hammer,5th in the caber toss,3rd in the sheaf toss,and 1st in the weight for height.Fantastic for your first time out.I know he wouldn't blow his own horn so I did it for him.Congrats John.I hope to see you at a games in the future.You did great.Keep it up.

<3 FBBC . gonna spend alot of money when i get my next paycheck. need more steel! :p