3/8 Hex Brass In Stock At Fbbc

John Beatty

OK, fellow junkies! I got the 3/8 hex brass today. It is high, but not as bad as they quoted me, so it may not last at this price (I reordered more to keep this price). $32 for 10 pc or $16 for 5. Break those piggy banks.

I just got home with it about 30 min ago, probably won't try a piece until Sat.

I'm a sucker for any new stock...I'll probably be putting in another order soon.

Very nice John! Guys, that's a superb price on that stock!!! I can assure you it's pretty stout too. Won't be too many cutting it down super short, besides the fact that it's expensive, lol. I got to bend another piece of the 3/8" Brass-Hex the other day, love the feel of that, and I bet you will too when you smash your first piece John. The 360 Brass is what I'm assuming you got, it's the most readily available.

Also, I had planned on sending a few pieces of 3/8"X7" Brass-Hex to Eric for calibration. But my supplier is out of stock indefinitely. Said they might get it back in stock in the summer...I might have to buy a few pieces from you to send to Eric if that's cool. I've got a growing package that I'm going to send his way.

Ben, what does the 3/8" Brass Hex compare to in your estimation?

Hard to say Derek since my kink and sweep are off, but I still say it's at least as hard as a Shiny IMO. Especially on the crushdown. If the 7" Golden rates about 480, surely the 7" Hex Golden would rate around 545 or so, about even with a Shiny. I don't know for sure, but I'll tell you if I was getting paid for the shortest crushdown and had the choice between crushing down a Mag Shiny or a Mag Hex Golden, I'd pick the Mag Shiny.

I'll send a few to Eric next week. I'll let you guys know how it feels this weekend.