• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mobsterone

• CoC#3

• Paul Savage

• LAINE SNOOK

Top Posters In This Topic

Good effort Paul, well done.

Do you train the Inch with both hands or one?

How long did it take you to do a full deadlift with it?

I am going to try to do some more things with an Inch Dumbbell in the near future - I am going to buy a crash helmet first.

Laine

Looked easy! Good job.

thanks guys - much appeciated

laine - i train both hands on everything / can lift it with either hand an actually after today im sure i can rep it with either hand, i would guess im now capable of 2-3 reps left hand an 3-5 right hand, especially infront of a crowd >a couple years really as far as how long it's took, but then again i also only just got an inch to use

This time I can give you full credit because the video is good and clearly shows what's going on. So great job!

I am going to try to do some more things with an Inch Dumbbell in the near future - I am going to buy a crash helmet first.
Juggling? It's juggling, isn't it? You're going to juggle Inchs!
No bad, but I like to see the bar lifted parallel with the floor, rather than tilted.
Give him a chance, he's only had it a couple of weeks!

Nice one, Paul. I had faith that loaning you the Inch wouldn't be a waste of time.

Very well done :rock

cheers guys

i have done it a bunch of times with the dumbbell completely straight, but i just wanted to make sure i got it on video to get on the list - jedd has deemed this a no lift because of tilt so that was bad idea >i didnt realise all the others on the list had done this with no tilt, ive only ever seen that done by a couple people

There was a statement a few years ago on the board that said "If you lifted the Inch tilted, you lifted 172 lbs., but you did not lift the Inch" or something like that. Nice pull anyway.