Southeast Mi Griptogether

MalachiMcMullen

This will be at my house, not Larkin's gym. Don's place is preferable but there is a greater density of people around me than around Don and Klein over in Three Rivers.

PM me for the exact address but I am in Temperance, MI, just north of Toledo, OH but don't worry! I'm in a suburb :laugh

I have 2 guys planning on coming to pick up some Inch DB's on Saturday, April 12th, one is a competing strongman from another forum and the other is nonother than Andrew Durniat. So if you guys want to learn anything about kettlebells or see some big thickbar lifts, or perhaps learn how to bend some horseshoes then stop on by. Anyone and everyone is welcome.

If anyone has anything to bring then please do. The more toys the better! As it stands I have sledges up to a 16, a few of my thick DB's, some thick handled loadables, a 2" Vbar and lots of horseshoes and grippers and a water filled keg :)

Edited by MalachiMcMullen

Go ahead and show up anytime after 11am and we'll just go as long as possible :)

I feel I should mention, it's going to be a BYOB evening but we may order pizza's depending upon the crowd.

I won't be out there until July, but...

Wait...you make Inch's? I think I may have knew that but only connected things until now. If so, I'd like one.

I won't be out there until July, but...

Wait...you make Inch's? I think I may have knew that but only connected things until now. If so, I'd like one.

Yep, $280. A bargain for any Inch! I still have 1 or 2 that aren't spoken for so if you still want one in July, just drop on by :)

Damn! I was thinking a week or so later to hit Larkin's, but if Thorton can make this one I might try to swing it. I will keep in touch Zach.

I get my work schedule for April in the next few weeks. Either way is a 3-4 hour drive for me.

Zach, do me a favor and put in a good word for Larkin's to Durnait if I don't see him. The more the merrier, June 21 is the comp date.

Oh damn, just checked mapquest. 4.5 hours is a little long for me, especially since my Mom moved out of SE michigan. Another time!

Zach, do me a favor and put in a good word for Larkin's to Durnait if I don't see him. The more the merrier, June 21 is the comp date.

You bet!

Oh damn, just checked mapquest. 4.5 hours is a little long for me, especially since my Mom moved out of SE michigan. Another time!

I'd still hit up Larkin's a week later. I don't think I'll be passing up a chance to go there ever again so keep whatever date you were thinking of in mind :)

Good news Zach. I'll post something in a few weeks, again just waiting for my work schedule.

I may try to show up to this. I will have my last training session in the morning before Chicago' Strongest Man the following weekend, but may have some energy left to do some grip stuff. I may also want an inch. I will PM you closer to that time.

Adam

Darn.. I am in Cleveland that weekend..and will be driving home past Toledo on Monday..I could catch you and your dad after school/work...lemme know...

.. neilkaz ..

• 2 weeks later...

For anyone who is coming or wants to come, if you don't have the address or directions let me know and I'll PM them to ya :)

I don't think I'm going to be able to make this one. Hope to catch you, Zach, at the grip contest at Larkin's this summer. THAT I am not going to miss!

I should be there around 11am and will be bringing some AKC bells to play with as well. I'm happy to go over kettlebell lifting technique with anyone. Can't wait, it should be a good time with friends.

I don't think I'm going to be able to make this one. Hope to catch you, Zach, at the grip contest at Larkin's this summer. THAT I am not going to miss!

Ah poop :erm well I'll certainly meet you at Larkin's then! :rock :rock