Ivanko Super Gripper Suite

BarBender

Greetings,

I haven't updated the web page so here is a direct link to version 2.2.

http://saturn.walagata.com/w/mathgod/stuff...g_220_setup.exe

What's new:

I made some cosmetic changes to the adding machine and the three-spring calculator. The functions to launch Windows Calculator and Windows Notepad were removed. A function was added that displays a form with resulting pounds converted to slugs, kilograms, and Newtons.

Happy Easter.

• 4 weeks later...

wow, thanks! I like the 1 to 12 strings calculator - That's really useful :)

Thanks guys.

Here is a minor update:

http://saturn.walagata.com/w/mathgod/stuff...g_221_setup.exe

I made a cosmetic improvement on the launcher and made a minor change in the about box for the 3-spring calculator. There are no functional improvements over the previous release.

Happy Orthodox Easter.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

That four-spring color table confuses me. I don't know how to use it, I just don't get it...

Edited by Klesen

That four-spring color table confuses me. I don't know how to use it, I just don't get it...

Hi Ben, the intended purpose of this application is to determine in-between settings within the set of one-, two-, three-, and four-spring settings. Many of the differences are trivial at one pound or less. Consider the scenario where three springs are being used but the next level at three springs is too difficult. The table may show a two-spring or four-spring setting between the two three-spring settings. This table also helps with micro-loading since many of the differences are small.

The three panels at the bottom display the spring settings and the inner- and outer-grip tensions. The middle panel corresponds to the bar that was clicked on. The other two panels show values on either side of that bar.

Let me know if this information helps or if you have questions that I haven't addressed.

Edited by BarBender

• 2 weeks later...

I downloaded the link and found it very useful. Could you tell me the source of the training program included in it?

Thanks

Hi Ben, the intended purpose of this application is to determine in-between settings within the set of one-, two-, three-, and four-spring settings. Many of the differences are trivial at one pound or less. Consider the scenario where three springs are being used but the next level at three springs is too difficult. The table may show a two-spring or four-spring setting between the two three-spring settings. This table also helps with micro-loading since many of the differences are small.

The three panels at the bottom display the spring settings and the inner- and outer-grip tensions. The middle panel corresponds to the bar that was clicked on. The other two panels show values on either side of that bar.

Let me know if this information helps or if you have questions that I haven't addressed.

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings Brainwa,

The set / rep scheme, percentages, and duration ( eight weeks ) used in the routine generator are arbitrary. I responded to your PM with more detail.