Mark Felix Pulling Over 100 Lbs No Straps

OldGuy

Isaw this over at bb.com. The guy is amazingly strong. Of course, when I first saw the post I was wondering what lift of 100 lbs could pssibly need straps :D

Unbelievable lift, not to mention unbelievable grip strength!!!!

500 pounds per hand. His left opened a bit but his right hand never budged! Is it any wonder that he is also the best at RT? I bet with specific training he could close the #4.

i bet if he gained some weight and focused on deadlift more he could go for the record.

Gained weight!?!?! He's 300ish as it is! Mark is definitely the man in the strongman deadlift, however, Benni could start giving him a run for his money now.

This Mark Felix is a titan. Expect only to see him smashing records and doing things the rest of us only dream of. Is this the next Mark Henry?

i bet if he gained some weight and focused on deadlift more he could go for the record.

Gained weight!?!?! He's 300ish as it is! Mark is definitely the man in the strongman deadlift, however, Benni could start giving him a run for his money now.

but look how lean he is hah, I think he is pretty tall so he could prob bulk up to a monstrous 400 lbs and deadlift 1000lbs raw.