Dc3 Bent

nickr104

I did this today. I got video of it and didn't think I was going to get it over into a heart. I had my wife stop the cam and I hit it after a 3 min. rest and the dang thing moved so I had her turn it back on and I fnished it. Should of just left the cam on. I got one of my small 4" wraps to put on it when I hearted it because it was hurting like crazy. I will have the video up soon.

DC3 heart

I did this today. I got video of it and didn't think I was going to get it over into a heart. I had my wife stop the cam and I hit it after a 3 min. rest and the dang thing moved so I had her turn it back on and I fnished it. Should of just left the cam on. I got one of my small 4" wraps to put on it when I hearted it because it was hurting like crazy. I will have the video up soon.

DC3 heart

Very Nice!!! :mosher:mosher

Where did you get those #3's at?

That is some hefty looking shoe! I've never even seen one before, but it looks like you own it :rock

It was a real hard Shoe for me. The video is almost 10 min. :blink I never work on stuff that long. I got it From a Farrier Supply store 45 miles noth of Columbus. I will warn you ahead of time lots of huffing and puffing on the video. I need to kick my cardio back into shape.

Congrats Nick, looks like a great bend. way to hang in there cause 10 min is an eternity when you are going full out. Question is it the thickness of the shoe or the increased width between the legs that makes it harder? Brett

It's just a hair thicker than the 2 but close to 1/4" wider across the shoe than the 2. You do get a litle more leverage because it is longer , but still a lot more steel to move.

It's just a hair thicker than the 2 but close to 1/4" wider across the shoe than the 2. You do get a litle more leverage because it is longer , but still a lot more steel to move.

Trust me, both come into play but the real kicker is when the toe of the shoe is less round and more flat like a Kerckhaert. You might as well have taken my 3 Lite down there Nick! That was a nice bend! :rock :rock :rock

I'll certainly have to check out that place north of you in person!

Well bro Nice job :rock ! If it would of been me it wouldn't of gotten done cause I would of gave up after the first minute in a half. I'm giving the arm another week or two before any shoes but as you already know I have some catching up to do :D

That's crazy, Nick! It seems as if whatever you can bend, you can heart.

Awsome bend! I do the leg crush barefeet. Your feet slide way less that way. Also when the wraps begin to get loose I turn the wraps and they will tighten them self. very important to turn/twist them the same direction as they are wrapped. Otherwise they just unwrap more.

Great shoe bend!