New Pr's!

TravisRush

I was doing my kink workout as part of Ben Edwards' beginner's bending program and I had already finished a few kinks of some 1/4" round. I just wanted to see if I could get the 6" G2...Ikinked it and killed it! Then I did another one of a different brand! The G2 was my goal after the 8 weeks and I'm only in week 2!

Very nice Travis! Way to stick to the workout man. Having a super strong kink will really help you because it lets you use less energy and time to get to the sweep and the crushdown.

By the way Travis, if you have a hardware store close, you ought to try to find some HKT 1/4" Grade 2s. They're pretty close to the Blue Nail level and I used them extensively when training to bend the Blue Nail. They're more expensive than just plain 1/4" CRS of any kind, but they're kind of nice to test yourself on once in a while if you're on a tight budget.

Congrats on the G2 Travis!! Onwards and upwards!! :rock

Congrats on the G2 Travis!! Onwards and upwards!! :rock

Congrats Travis!!! Another step up the never ending ladder that is unbraced bending :cool