A Bit Of Stainless Bending

gazza

I don't think it's any secret Gary, WE WANT THE REST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Endurance!!! That was crazy! I feel that I have to take a serious breather after every attempt. You just keept at it with different styles. Very impressive and very inspirational!

Very well done :rock Ben did inspire you to bend in IM pads right? Me too I was inspired by his bends and I did a golden in IM pads.

Very well done :rock Ben did inspire you to bend in IM pads right? Me too I was inspired by his bends and I did a golden in IM pads.

Thanks Alawadhi, but Gazza has done some very big bends in Ironmind pads before I did this last batch of bends. We must have both had Goldens on the mind because I did a Grand Golden today in Ironmind pads and it was not a good idea, but I'm proud of it still.

Indeed!!!! Awesome and Very Impressive for a young guy :D:rock

Thanks Alawadhi, but Gazza has done some very big bends in Ironmind pads before I did this last batch of bends. We must have both had Goldens on the mind because I did a Grand Golden today in Ironmind pads and it was not a good idea, but I'm proud of it still.

After i watched Aaron do a bastard through to a mag i wanted to go for it in the stainless i did it twice before yesterday 1st time camera tape ended mid way through but i failed on the fantastic shiny anyway ran out strength then last week i tried it again and again i came up short on the fantastic shiny missing it by 1/8inch but the above to sessions were with all the bars prewrapped in small leather about ironmind wrap thickness and the fantastic in the ironmind wraps and all were bent useing the DO Style i was going for speed so this time i decided to enjoy it and take my time useing multiple styles and just the ironmind wraps it was a success and now i have a marker to aim for.

Bens as well as other peoples ironmind wrap bending also inspired and motivated me to go for this keep it up guys its great fun :D

Man that is a serious pile of destruction you got sittin on that table there after. I love the little happy dance at the end with bender too, you took me totally off guard with that one after all the wolverine noises.

You are one of a kind sir, reminds me of a quote from Hunter S. Thompson,

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production.

That quote from Hunter S. Thompson is perfect- I can only add my respectful awe and appreciation for that effort!!!

Thanks for sharing the experience!

:flame:bow:bow

One of a kind intensity!

:D not bad that bro,keep up that intensity and you might be good one day! ;) Edited by maximus1

WOW!!!!! :blink :blink :blink You never cease to amaze me Gary!!! That is very inspiring stuff for me right now, as I have been battling with the stainless for the past few weeks. This just makes me realize that not only can the Mag, Insane, and Fantastic shiny be done, but can actually be DOMINATED with the right mindset and training! This is like an inspiring spark to ignite what is possible in my own bending...........I smell something burning............. :rock