I'm Back, Or I Will Be.

liam.mccaffrey

I was last on here about 6 months ago before i moved from the UK to Oklahoma. Well last time i bent also about 6 months ago, i was a couple of weeks from getting a shiny in under 5 mins. I stopped because i had a lot of pain in my hands, thats gone now.

I have recently found out that I have Lymphoma, a type of cancer, I have just had a major surgery to remove 3' of small intestine, 12 lymph nodes, 1 fist size tumour in my abdomen and 2 wedges of liver oh and my gall bladder and appendix. I start chemotherapy next week.

The reason im posting is that all this time i have been sitting around doing nothing and recovering, all i can think about is getting back into bending. It will be a couple months until i can even attempt a bend, but it might be interesting to see how quickly i can get back to this

Wish me luck

atb

Liam Mc

Edited by liamcafs

Hey Liam, I was wondering what ever happened to you. Really orry to hear about the cancer dude, i hope everyhting ends up ok and your chemo goes well. And hopefully you can get back to bending soon dude, I want to see you kill that SHiny :rock :rock :rock

Sorry to hear of your sickness,I wish you the best,thats a tough thing to go thru. good luck,and get well soon bro.

Ouch! A terrible thing, cancer. You'll beat it down though man! I wish you the best of luck with your treatments and remember that training of any kind is good for the immune system. You'll certainly need all the help you can get in that department with the chemo. Once again, good luck man and it's great to have you back!

PS, Okie huh? What with the treatments and all I don't know but you should head out to the Kansas City Grip Together, if for nothing else than to reconnect and build that confidence again!

Best wishes fighting the C man. (I'll include you in my prayers) Get strong fast

Good luck Liam. I have already prayed for you.

That there says it all about a positive MINDSET the guys going through god knows what and he cannot wait to bend :bow:bow

Liam

I hope you make as good a recovery as you can in your difficult situation and i look forward to seeing some of your bends.

Liam,

All the best in this fight. Your mind seems strong and this will be very important.

David

Best of wishes to your recovery. And welcome back.

Haha, I love the mindset man, serious. This man can BEND STEEL, how is this silly thing going to stop him? I wish you the best of luck, but your will power is what is going to get you through this, I can already tell.

thanks guys, bending steel is one of the things in life which makes me feel truly strong. i can't wait to get back to it. thank you for the positive messages it really helps.

im going to get the bastard first and despite finishing one in 35 seconds i never certed so that is my first target