Explanation on new forum, etc.

Bill Piche

The reason I put that up was literally so people could get it out of their system.  And, as a joke.  You know. A joke. To get a few laughs. :)

That's not what we want here. It's not what we have had here.  This board is self-moderating. It's one of the most open minded, if not the most open minded, training board on the net!  The mod's hardly ever have to lock or remove posts here.

I saw a disturbing trend (to me anyway).  The trend was less training discussion.  And, the tendency to bicker over who is the best, etc.

So, that's what took place. Let's not forget why this is the most open minded training forum on the net.  It's the people who come here that make it that. :)

Thanks for your participation here.  As with all good things, people often take things for granted.  Where else do you have not only the most open minded people on training, but a group so well versed in the history of the sport to World Class training and World Class levels! :)

If I know Wannagrip, and I like to think that I do. We will feel his wrath if the board does not stay on the tracks he has laid down, due to lack members self moderation.

Wannagrip,

I have been to many other boards, and you are right.  Something is lost due to all the infighting.  There is a time to act like a goof and there is a time to act serious.  I know what you were trying to do, and it was all in good fun.  You moderate a great forum, and I'm proud to be a part of it.  

Now let's get back to making this great forum even better.  :)