Ironmind Little Big Horn

Frageltastic

I was thinking about buying an Ironmind Little Big Horn and was wondering if anyone had one or had trained with one and if so what you thought of it. Any input would be much appreciated.

Hope everyone had a good weekend and that your trainings going well.

Thanks

Fraser

It's not really a worthwhile training implement in my opinion, but I haven't trained too much with it. I think if used enough it could be a great substitute or supplement to Vbar but I haven't experimented enough to find out. It's definitely a great toy for fun though.

Fraser

I have 2 if you get some daisy chains aswell you can use them for thick grip pullups, aswell as double anvil farmers walk and a 2 hand anvil deadlift using the daisy chains to attach them to a regular bar

Mark

I have some pics up in my gallery of me using one if you want to look at them... I'm lifting 135 pounds with it, which is not much but the pics will show you what you can do with it.

I now have my Little Big Horn and can say that I think its great! A really fun and useful bit of kit! I would highly recommend it!

I now have my Little Big Horn and can say that I think its great! A really fun and useful bit of kit! I would highly recommend it!

What can you lift with it so far? I would say anything over 200# would be a good lift!! :)

What can you lift with it so far? I would say anything over 200# would be a good lift!! :)

Which way? One is definitely harder then the other I think.

• 2 years later...

I think he wants to know if there are similar products on the market.

Check the Gripper Superstore...

Big Thanks.

Found.

He's better than LBH? 

The Anvil Cone that we sell is a much better simulator of lifting an anvil by the horn than the Little Big Horn. If you are training to lift anvils or want to hit your hand in a new way try the cone. If you are looking to simulate v-bar lifts with a twist then the LBH is good.

The Anvil Cone that we sell is a much better simulator of lifting an anvil by the horn than the Little Big Horn.  If you are training to lift anvils or want to hit your hand in a new way try the cone.  If you are looking to simulate v-bar lifts with a twist then the LBH is good.

Big Thanks. 

Anvil Cone size exactly matches the size of the horns on the anvil Arnold Mighty Mitts 2010?