35lb Plate Curl R/h

big nasty

I was getting a workout in the gym I have been doing alot of plate curl's with 25lb plate for rep's and set's but could not get the 35lb. I was doing my set and a guy ask if I could do a 35lb I told him I have'nt tried in a while so pick it up bang got it. I was suprised really but very happy I guess my training is paying off. :D

That is nice. I want to see a video of the 45!

Awesome lift Jason! I didn't think your frail little wrists would hold up under that kind of pressure, lol. You're a beast man.

That is nice. I want to see a video of the 45!

Don't be holding your breath for that Matt and your right Ben my Ethiopian frame is holding up suprisingly well I am pretty narly for a light weight !!!! :D:D

Great work Jason :rock

I was getting a workout in the gym I have been doing alot of plate curl's with 25lb plate for rep's and set's but could not get the 35lb. I was doing my set and a guy ask if I could do a 35lb I told him I have'nt tried in a while so pick it up bang got it. I was suprised really but very happy I guess my training is paying off. :D

how many reps could you do with a 25? My goal is to get the 35 but im only repping the 25 like 8 times in each hand.

how many reps could you do with a 25? My goal is to get the 35 but im only repping the 25 like 8 times in each hand.

Hey James I am up to doing 3 to 4 set's of 8 to 10 rep's. I did the 35 at the end of work out which seem's to be when I try these thing's. But don't overdue them you don't want to strain a wrist.

Jason, I'd love to see a video of your plate curl. Not too many people can do that.

Great feat of strength, but please show us; it's probably as easy as curling a dinner plate for you. You are big and look like you carry a lot of muscle.

Have you tried the plate wrist curl?

Keep up the great training, looks like you're on the right path! :rock

Jason, I'd love to see a video of your plate curl. Not too many people can do that.

Great feat of strength, but please show us; it's probably as easy as curling a dinner plate for you. You are big and look like you carry a lot of muscle.

Have you tried the plate wrist curl?

Keep up the great training, looks like you're on the right path! :rock

Bob I am going to start putting alot of stuff on video my problem is I not much of a computer guy anything I have up now somone did for me. But I want to document this stuff so when I am old and bragging about what I could do in the old day's I have proof I will work on it and see what I can do.

Well I must be felling my oat's today I did some bending earlier in the day went in did some house work and went back to the garage around 3:00. I did some pinch with my block weight's and and I pulled out my Billard 45 and hubbed it 3 full pull's. I had been struggling there so that was cool but the big one come's next. I pulled out one of my 35lb plate's to see if my plate curl was a fluke it was not got 6 FULL REP'S STRICT AND CLEAN man I was excited. So no one think's I full of it I will get it on tape next time and at the very least take it with me to Ben's at the end of the month to show some guy's or just do some while I am there at the competition. :D

Well I must be felling my oat's today I did some bending earlier in the day went in did some house work and went back to the garage around 3:00. I did some pinch with my block weight's and and I pulled out my Billard 45 and hubbed it 3 full pull's. I had been struggling there so that was cool but the big one come's next. I pulled out one of my 35lb plate's to see if my plate curl was a fluke it was not got 6 FULL REP'S STRICT AND CLEAN man I was excited. So no one think's I full of it I will get it on tape next time and at the very least take it with me to Ben's at the end of the month to show some guy's or just do some while I am there at the competition. :D

Looking forward to watching the plate curl show at KC :rock Congrats.

Josh