#2.5 Fell Tonight With Lh

Mlstrass

Hands where dead tired from metal working all day out in the garage and it was 12:20am when I started my workout, but I felt pretty good.

Ground the handles RH, then still couldn't get a good set LH, so it was a slow/painful close, but I'm happy as that's the first time LH. Got it RH second attempt, but 1mm away LH. Tried my filed #2 for the first time and got it for 4 reps RH and 2 reps LH. Going to file off a little more tomorrow.

Been making good progress on 2 20 minute gripper workouts per week. Figuring around 6-8 weeks before I can consistently close it with both hands, then I'm on to the BBSM.

Just wanted to share my small victory...

Great job!! I just recently closed the 2.5 with a mm set and what a great feeling it was. Now, one week later, I finally closed the #2 TNS. Keep up the good work. What type of metalworking do you do?

Congrats! :D Just achieved that feat myself a few weeks back.

Great job!! I just recently closed the 2.5 with a mm set and what a great feeling it was. Now, one week later, I finally closed the #2 TNS. Keep up the good work. What type of metalworking do you do?

Metalworking is mostly building grip stuff, and sometimes things for the house or garden. Using a hand held grinder for several hours can fry the grip/forearms. I made a plant shelf the other week and did a hammered finish on some of the pieces. 2 1/2 hours of using a ball peen hammer to pound out 1/8" thick plate steel. Talk about murder on the grip, and I could only do it right handed. I have NEVER had lactic acid build up like that. The hammer would literally fall out of my hands at times...

Seems like several guys have gotten the #2.5 recently, good job to all. Not quite a #3, but it's a tough gripper for sure.

Nice close. I'm still working on the 2.5 for my right hand.