Bb Gripper Universe

cyokota

:laugh

I'm trying to think what it could be used for. How about "squeeks": see if you can make the spring squeek while attempting a chest crush.

I'm trying to think what it could be used for. How about "squeeks": see if you can make the spring squeek while attempting a chest crush.

Perhaps a car jack?

Hmm. I already have Super Galaxy, so I guess that shelling out 130 dollars for a gripper 130 pounds higher wouldn't be money-wise < <

Perhaps a car jack?

That'd have to be a pretty damn small car :D

Whatever. I already have a gripper that barely moves. It's called the "3" or something :D

Is this the biggest gripper ever made? Bigger than the RBWT and also i remember BB used to do the Grand Galaxy.

hmm... i have been in the market for a nice new paperweight...

Now here this.......The world's most toughest paperweight :rock

Does anyone have one or have a picture of one yet? I didn't find anything on a google search. I'd like to see how thick the spring is for something like that.

As to lifting a car...remember a jack only lifts has to lift one tire. If somehow the Universe were closed and placed on a platform or something under my 2800lb Mazda, then released...my car would probably bounce.

Ok guys, mine came today (I actually collect them----so I KNOW its useless ;) . I have all the BBs and let me tell you I dont think its even possible to chest crush it. The spring is so big I just dont think its possible! To put it is perspective the SG I have, I can not move at all-----chest crushing. I am not sure either one of these two can move at all as a matter of fact, due to the mechanics of the spring and handles! Believe me it is a NOVELTY item. On a side note it weighs a good 2.5-3lbs. I would like to see some world class benchers try some chest crushes on the BBG, BBSG, and the BBU. Anyway hope that helps the curious, Mike

I just got mine today as well! HAHAHA This thing is a monster!!! I collect as well. The handles alone would stop you from a close.

Does anyone have one or have a picture of one yet? I didn't find anything on a google search. I'd like to see how thick the spring is for something like that.

As to lifting a car...remember a jack only lifts has to lift one tire. If somehow the Universe were closed and placed on a platform or something under my 2800lb Mazda, then released...my car would probably bounce.

The spring must be even bigger than an already giant Super Galaxy. The car would probably fly over to the other side of the street :cool

Have a look at my Gallery!!

Thanks. That's about what I expected...for their next gripper they can skip adding handles and just extend the spring and add knurling :D

Matt , Just kind of curious , can you get yours to move at all? I am having some elbow and bicep issues, so I didnt try to hard (to chest crush it that is). I am not convinced it will even move! But it is mighty cool sitting here in front of me. Mike

I wish!! It is a joke. The only squeak it make is the lose handles on it. But it is cool. Just wish the spring was longer so maybe it could be close in a vice! HAHA

Thats pretty funny, the handle squeaks on mine also. Hey, I checked your gallery out, nice cart! Mike