• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gazza

• MalachiMcMullen

• Alawadhi

• matthcarl

Top Posters In This Topic

Great stuff Gazza. :rock That looks painful,whole new meaning to small wraps,:rock :rock :rock :rock Awesome bending.

Unbeilivable! DU and reverse with thoose kind of pads is crazy. But DO is pure nuts! Usually DO is easiest, but not in pads like that. Almost the entire pressure is placed on the index fingers!

As soon as I start with DO again I'm gonna try that. Not with stainless though.

Gazza is the man! :bow:bow:bow

Unbeilivable! DU and reverse with thoose kind of pads is crazy. But DO is pure nuts! Usually DO is easiest, but not in pads like that. Almost the entire pressure is placed on the index fingers!

As soon as I start with DO again I'm gonna try that. Not with stainless though.

Gazza is the man! :bow:bow:bow

That DO hurt alot because of the small pads i had to use more index and wrist strength i will have to train that abit more and see if i can get something abit better.

Pain is only the beginning!

Insane Gazza, just insane :rock :rock :rock :rock

MUST... HAVE... PART THREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by MalachiMcMullen

:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow

Gazza, no one here is worthy, no one Sir. That is unbelieveable. :mosher:mosher:mosher:mosher:mosher:mosher:mosher:mosher:mosher:mosher:mosher:mosher

Way to go Gazza,You had that thing no problem man,freakin awesome :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

Glad to see some more bending vids from you. We need something completely insane to look up to.

Glad to see some more bending vids from you. We need something completely insane to look up to.

I think part 3 is going to be something completely insane! 3/8 x 6" stainless! Gazza has done thatone before, but still! Completely insane!

I think part 3 is going to be something completely insane! 3/8 x 6" stainless! Gazza has done thatone before, but still! Completely insane!

I saw that original HKOASB video and it greatly influenced my bending.

That was awesome Gazza no added leverage there cant wait to see the 3/8 stainless go down in IMP :mosher:mosher:mosher:mosher:mosher:mosher !!!!!!

Brendan

The expression after the DU bend said it all. OW!

INSANE!!! Please put part 3 :D I want to see how you will rape her this time :D

That for me was the most impressive bending I have ever seen, I really didnt think that sort of bending was possible in those pads.

This is more of a question than a statement because I am still fairly new to this and I dont really know.

Can anyone else do anything remotely like that with almost no pads?

Simply stunning !!! Words can't describe how amazing this is. Gazza :rock:rock:rock:bow:bow:bow

.. neilkaz ..

THAT is SWEET GAZZA