Several New Braced Bending Vids

Tim71

Tim Iacobucci was kind enough to volunteer to convert and do all the magic involved in putting my vids on youtube. Scott did a great job before but I know he was getting busy with college and all so I hated to keep asking him.

I haven't watched them so I don't know what all is on the vids but there's 4 or 5 new ones. Braced stuff including 80ds, 7/16 HRS, and a couple others. I knocked them out back to back to give him a chance to see if he could make it work. I'll try to get something super-serious for the next round.

I can't post the link from work right now but you can search "timshobbies" on youtube and you'll see them. I'll post the links at home tonight.

Thanks again Tim!

Tim T

There is a 3/8" square x 8" as well that I forogot to add, I will try and get to it soon.

And btw I know Tim T won't say it so I will, he was still kind of sick when he did these, hence all the sniffling, and did them all back to back. At the beggining of the video he said I'm not gonna try anything hard tonight, haha, those aren't hard bends are they?

Edited by timiacobucci

That"s some great stuff Tim! You make the Crush with the legs look so easy. I know it's not.

Awesome job Tim!! :rock I agree with Nick, your leg crush is incredible!! :blink When I try to do that with anything approaching that difficulty, I scream like a girl and end up with bruises! :blush

Thanks for the links Tim! My whole familiy has had a terrible 2 weeks with this stinkin' virus. 104 fever, coughing aching you name it.

Thanks Nick and Jeremiah!

Later,

Tim

Awesome job Tim!! :rock I agree with Nick, your leg crush is incredible!! :blinkWhen I try to do that with anything approaching that difficulty, I scream like a girl and end up with bruises! :blush

Haha! Jeremiah screams like a little girl!(so do I :blush :blush ) Simply awesome stuff Tim!!! All of it looked VERY easy!!!

Great work Tim,Thanks for Sharing the vids. :rock :rock :rock :rock

More phenomenal bending from Tim. Thanks for uploading those! Makes me think about braced again. But only for a second, lol.

Thanks all!

Glad to see you getting videos of the braced bending out there Tim. Good job!

Thanks. I appreciate you uploading my first vids too don't think I didn't, I just saw in another post once you told somebody you were getting really busy with classes so I didn't want to ask you to do another one.

Later,

Tim

Tim

Congrats on all those bends your adductor strength is unreal and you have developed a superb technique alot more to come from you i think. :rock:rock:bow

Thats some tough bending there Tim nice job!

Incredible, Tim! :rock

It's great to see some more videos, finally.

How much degree of kink do get over your thigh?

I bet you could take just about any horseshoe around from 180 to heartshape.

Thanks guys! Means alot.

Eric, Depending on the steel and the length I don't need alot of thigh kink. I noticed that the kink shows up less on vid too but you are correct I don't need alot of kink, especially on the 8 inch pieces. The most kink I got on all these vids was probably 10 degrees or so. The better I've gotten at the thigh crush, the less effort I've put into getting alot of kink.

Yeah, once I get the shoes to 180 degrees then I'm home free.

Later,

Tim