A Little Behind The Herd...

matthcarl

I was hoping to be one of the first five to cert on the golden bastard, but the rest of you clowns were just too fast :D . Anyway, I gave it another shot today and killed it. Lots of fun, despite the painful and boring video:

Golden Bastard

Edited by The Writer

Way to go Matt!! :rock :rock :rock Awesome bend man!! I'm starting to feel left behind in the golden world of brass!! :( Seems like everybody is knockin' down big brass lately. Congrats on an awesome bend buddy!! :cool

Way to go Matt!! :rock :rock :rock Awesome bend man!! I'm starting to feel left behind in the golden world of brass!! :( Seems like everybody is knockin' down big brass lately. Congrats on an awesome bend buddy!! :cool

Think of it this way Jeremiah, you could go ahead and attempt the Fat Golden Bastard and end up on top of the brass world with only a wiggle in that piece!!!

FANTASTIC MATT!!!

Edited by MalachiMcMullen

Very well done :rock

Thanks guys. Jeremiah, I have a feeling the brass wouldn't be much of a challenge. You probably need to start at Mag level. Or 1/2". :mosher

Thanks guys. Jeremiah, I have a feeling the brass wouldn't be much of a challenge. You probably need to start at Mag level. Or 1/2". :mosher

Great job Matt! Way to keep fighting for it and still get it done.

I agree with you about Fox. He'll need to start at the Mag level I think.

I remember Gazza saying he did bend one. I don't know if it was in one session. But am sure he did put one to two inches. Heck he move 7/16*7" STAINLESS to aroung 60 degrees in 20 minutes (I think it's the one Aaron sent him).

I remember Gazza saying he did bend one. I don't know if it was in one session. But am sure he did put one to two inches. Heck he move 7/16*7" STAINLESS to aroung 60 degrees in 20 minutes (I think it's the one Aaron sent him).

Hmm, ok I never heard that, I just saw the 7/16" brass bend. Well still it's over 1000 pounds ..... :D

Edited by vikingsrule92

Looked easy down to the crush. Keep it up buddy!

Thanks. Yeah, Of the 4:45 it took me to bend it, I think 4:30 was the crush. My weak area is pretty obvious. I still can't get over how hard the last bit is. It was already under 2.5" before I measured it the first time.

Derek, Gazza said he bent 1/2 brass from a supplier in the UK, which he says was probably easier than John's stock. Which makes it merely superhuman. :D

Don't worry Matt that brass crush is pretty damn stiff, not a big deal that it took you a lot fo time to get it under 2".

Oh ok, just superhuman huh? Sheesh :D

Matt

congrats on the golden

The 7/16 and 1/2 inch brass i did manage to kill some a few times i failed as well its tough to crush i have bent harder stuff but i wasnt always at the top of my game.

It will be a piece of cake for Jeremiah and the boyz :D

Great work Matt,I knew you would be hitting it again soon,Great job brother :rock :rock

Great Job Matt you are getting strong I will bring you a peice of brass that is very challenging to tps for you to try!!! :mosher:mosher:mosher

Brendan

Great Job Matt you are getting strong I will bring you a peice of brass that is very challenging to tps for you to try!!! :mosher:mosher:mosher

Brendan

Sounds like fun! See you there.