Some New Du Bends

nockowt1

-1/4"x6" grade 5 bolt PR

-1/4"x5.5" grade 5 bolt PR

-1/4"x5" grade 5 bolt PR

The 5.5" and 5" bolts were easier than the 6" bolt for some reason.

Tremendous DU bends Kevin! Great to see you slamming through the lists still. Looks like you're definitely at the point where you've polished up your form.

Nice bends man, I can't quite get a g8 DU yet, I didn't see your reverse 5" g5 before either. That is a hard bend for sure.

Do you ever do any DO bending? I bet you could do some killer stuff like a bastard pretty soon with DU and reverse bends like those if you can't do it already.

:rock :rock :rock

Nice bends man, I can't quite get a g8 DU yet, I didn't see your reverse 5" g5 before either. That is a hard bend for sure.

Do you ever do any DO bending? I bet you could do some killer stuff like a bastard pretty soon with DU and reverse bends like those if you can't do it already.

Unfortunately I have impingement issues with my right shoulder so I can't bend DO.

Those are some awesome DU bends there Kevin!! :rock :rock Man, you are making great progress buddy!! :blink Keep it up! Congrats on some tough bends!!! :cool

You've come quite a long ways since you first got into grip Kevin! I hope you realize that ;) VERY NICE BENDS! Don't worry to much about not being able to DO bend, reverse and DU take more wrist strength and most people don't train them as regularly as DO so you have a step up in any comp where DU or Reverse is contested ;)

Nice DU! I can't do it well and have a lot of respect for those who can :bow

Great job Kevin! If my memory serves me your goal was to bend the 6" G5 bofore march. You just smashed that goal! :rock

Great work Kevin,thats some serious DU bending man.Looked good. :rock :rock

Thanks guys. I can definitely say I've been bitten by the bending bug. What's funny is that when I bent my first piece of steel (IM green nail) in Aug 07 I thought the yellow nail was going to be impossible for me to bend. I bent occasionally between Aug and Nov (probably about 10 times), but still hadn't bee anything that special. After meeting up with one of the gripboard members (airdevil) in Dec and getting some pr's I figured I would start bending more regularly. Since then my bending has improved quite a bit. I'm hoping my luck will continue.

nice bends man. i bend DU also, cause of my shoulder. now i kinda like it.

take care man

Very nice Bends Kevin :rock How's your reverse square doing? and how about DU square?

Very nice Bends Kevin :rock How's your reverse square doing? and how about DU square?

Thanks Mike. As for the square the only thing I can say about it is that it's good for isos right now. I haven't been able to kink it yet, but I'll get there one day soon. I figure if I can kink it I will finish the bend.