Heavy Grip Tools Gripboard Order

Paul Savage

The idea with this is to get as many people to order as possible so everybody gets them cheaper, the bigger the order, the more the cost will go down >>>THEY WILL NOT COST THE STANDARD RATES LISTED BELOW<<<

they are selling..

inch dumbbell:

40kg = 130 euro / £100

53kg = 200 euro / £151

67kg = 250 euro / £188

78kg = 270 euro / £203

97kg = 390 euro / £294

blockweights (BLOBS):

44lb = 44 euro / £33

55lb = 55 euro / £41

66lb = 66 euro / £50

it is a standard shipping rate (i think around 200 euro but not sure on current rate as yet), so as long as the order is delivered to one place, it will not go up no matter how much we order - at least as far as im concerned, this is a UK order, i live in cheshire in north west england, the order will be delivered to my house. Depending on how big the total order ends up being, i guess we could organise drivers to take some orders down south or wherever, split the petrol cost etc you would still be saving a lot of cash. Anybody in the north can come pick up there order from my house.

everybody just post what you're wanting in this thread for now, please do not pm me with details

Thanks,

Paul

Paul, from what I gathered when I talked to Rene it was only a set amount up til about 360kg. maybe that's only for US, but that's what he told me.

Paul, from what I gathered when I talked to Rene it was only a set amount up til about 360kg. maybe that's only for US, but that's what he told me.

i have not talked to rene about this as yet, i wanted to get the thread up early to give everybody a chance to make a purchase - obviously you can only have so much weight in one vehicle, so if it gets to a certain amount the shipping will double etc but the more weight the order gets, the more people we have to split the shipping cost, so it's not a problem

I was planning, once I've got my finances sorted and have passed my driving test, with my mate Danny to do a run in his truck for the cost of petrol alone.That should work out cheaper, but we'd have to work out amongst ourselves how to get the goods from Manchester to everyone else.

I was planning, once I've got my finances sorted and have passed my driving test, with my mate Danny to do a run in his truck for the cost of petrol alone.That should work out cheaper, but we'd have to work out amongst ourselves how to get the goods from Manchester to everyone else.

i figure all the goods can be delivered to my house, since im gonna be building my gym soon, it would be a good place for storing them if needed - i will be asking for a set date for delivery, so we could get local collections an distance drivers (if orders spread country wide) organised for that date. For anybody who cant collect on that date, you would have to organise with me to come collect on a seperate date >everybody will have to have some form of ID on them for collection, but ill make sure everybody gets what they ordered

forgot to add - AS WELL AS POSTING WHAT YOU WANT TO PURCHASE, PLEASE LEAVE YOU'RE REAL NAME (or pm me it) AND THE REGION IN WHICH YOU LIVE E.G SOUTH WEST ENGLAND

Edited by Paul Savage

i know theres more people than this wanting inch bells an blobs - this is our way to get em cheaper!

Id want a 44lbs blob and a 55lbs blob.

PETER KERR

SURREY (SOUTH EAST ENGLAND)

I can only really pay with cash, or cheque.

pete - you may have to come pick em up yourself, we are not getting enough people to be taking them around the country, looks like it will be a pretty local thing - you would be welcome to come down an pick em up, could have a sesh before hand if you wanted

we have not got enough orders in so im gonna give this a bit of time - cut of date for this will be the end of the month

Paul. i would be interested in either a 53kg or 67kg inch..... I know Big Al was interested in a 67kg when London kettlebells started doing them.... just to expensive though...... I will see if he is still up for one.

mike

Paul. i would be interested in either a 53kg or 67kg inch..... I know Big Al was interested in a 67kg when London kettlebells started doing them.... just to expensive though...... I will see if he is still up for one.

mike

alright cool - hopefully by the end of the month we will have enough to get a good % off the cost so we dont only save on shipping >ill be wanting a pair of 67kg bells myself

gets you're orders in guys, you're not gonna get these any cheaper elsewhere

Paul,

I'd like the 44lbs and 55lbs blockweight if you're still ordering.

Jonathan Williams

North Wales

the order will definately be going through guys, we just need a good number of orders to get a % of the cost off - keep em coming

• 2 weeks later...

rene has said we will get discount but still need more orders here guys

i said it would an certainly plan'd for this order to happen but theres simply not enough orders, i expected many more, so unless a good number of orders come in asap, as far im concerned this order aint happening - sorry to those who do wish to order, but theres really nothing i can do about it