"cut" A Deal With The Yellow Pages

naturalstrength

Was sitting at my desk today at lunch time and decided to punish this telephone book for absolutely no reason whatsoever. This is my first attempt at tearing a phonebook, and I did "cheat" by using the popping technique. I did however just receive the "Grip that rips" dvd about two days ago, but still haven't had a chance to view it. Maybe one day I can rip this in a more "pure" method, but for now I am still enjoying the feat :D

http://www.gripboard.com/index.php?autocom...si&img=7003

Was sitting at my desk today at lunch time and decided to punish this telephone book for absolutely no reason whatsoever. This is my first attempt at tearing a phonebook, and I did "cheat" by using the popping technique. I did however just receive the "Grip that rips" dvd about two days ago, but still haven't had a chance to view it. Maybe one day I can rip this in a more "pure" method, but for now I am still enjoying the feat :D

http://www.gripboard.com/index.php?autocom...si&img=7003

popping a phone book, while a neat little party trick, it not a feat of strength, what so ever. In the DVD, Dennis will show you this, when a mid 40 year old woman who weighs 110lbs pops open a decent sized book, and than tears it open.

In the same sense- if some one had two pipes on the end of a 5 inch bastard, and bent it, did it count? Of course not. Once you learn the grip and rip, you will blow phones books out of the water, and build a ton of strength.

Adam

I second everything Adam just said and would like to add one more thing about the grip-and-rip technique. Unlike the pop technique, a well developed grip-and-rip ability allows one to do "surgical" tears. Depending on the thickness of the phonebook, you can tear it into anywhere from 2-5 pieces vertically. Also, the increased control from the grip-and-rip would allow you to do things like tear notches out of a phonebook. Myself, I'm fairly consistent with being able to tear a decent-sized phonebook (1-1/2" to 2-1/4" thick) into 3 pieces vertically, but ripping out notches is a far tougher feat, based on my own experience.

Having done enough tearing demos, trust me on this: plenty of people have seen a phonebook popped, but when you break out the 3 piece grip-and-rip, you will see some jaws drop.

Finally, check out Dennis' DVD. Some of what he does is pretty crazy and makes my 3-piece grip-and-rip seem like child's play in comparison. Very exciting, motivating stuff on that DVD.

Definitely agree with you both. I just finished watching the Dennis Rogers Legitimate phonebook tearing DVD and "grip and rip" method is the true test of grip strength and only way to go :D . Well, I have two unsupecting phonebooks to try learning on. Will need to hide the evidence as my wife doesn't really appreciate me ripping phonebooks, but hey ;)

Definitely agree with you both. I just finished watching the Dennis Rogers Legitimate phonebook tearing DVD and "grip and rip" method is the true test of grip strength and only way to go :D . Well, I have two unsupecting phonebooks to try learning on. Will need to hide the evidence as my wife doesn't really appreciate me ripping phonebooks, but hey ;)

Make sure you use the secret weapon! it will cost you 1 dollar, and you will make massive gains!