Jason Payne's A Huge Bastard!

bencrush

Awesome job Jason!!!! :rock :rock :rock Man, you killed that thing quick!! :blink I expect we'll be seeing big things from you in the near future!! Congrats!! :D

Well done :rock To the Grand now!

Thank's Ben for getting that up so fast look's good to you got my good side very slimming HAHAHAHH! But on serious note it was alot of fun I was so nervous going in to bending hoping not to travel all that way and make fool of my self. But everything was clicking loaded up the Bastard 28 second's done I was kind of shocked Ben said let's try the Big. So between 5 and 10 minute's later loaded it bang under 30 second's agian I was suprised so I said let's try the Huge so about 10 to 15 minute's later loaded it got in under a minute WOW. To be honest I don't know if I realized what was fully going on but today I think it is finnaly soaking in. But I did try a Grand Bastard about 30 minute's later and got it just past 90 degress but the brake's came on I think I was a little pooped at that point so I got something to shoot for Ben gave me some good advice I can put to use. I am looking foward to some recovery and getting back to training. :D

That was amazing! You blew past me without hardly blinking. Pus I like the T-shirt :cool

That was amazing! You blew past me without hardly blinking. Pus I like the T-shirt :cool

Jason's too modest to say it, but he was a body double for Patrick Swayze.

Jason's too modest to say it, but he was a body double for Patrick Swayze.

Your to kind!

Nice T-Shirt and nice bending thats an awesome bending session considering how long youve been at it plenty more in the tank.

Thank's Gazza coming from the Master that mean's alot I got alot to learn yet.

Nice T-Shirt and nice bending thats an awesome bending session considering how long youve been at it plenty more in the tank.

Thank's Gazza coming from the Master that mean's alot I got alot to learn yet.

Jason

Master i dont know bout that most on here are capable of what i done and more you included maybe at the time i just wanted it a bit more.

A bastard,big bastard and huge bastard thats some serious steel for a few months bending a damn site better start than i did i can tell you that if you want it bad enough nothing will stop you and certainly not pain.

me and Ben have had are disagreements but you cant take away what hes achieved in grip and bending and hes obviously a great coach and bending around guys like him and scott will only make you better as you have just found out a big dose of self confidense goes along way take this into every bending session.

Great bends Jason and you destroyed that thing quickly. The mag will fall next time for sure ! Just make sure to keep wearing that great T shirt for all your certs !! .. neilkaz ...

Outstanding :rock

Nice to see you Bend!!! Awesome job dominating that Big Bastard :rock:rock Looking forward to your PRs in the near future :D Oh, I also see the resemblance to Patrick Swayze :D:D

REAL nice HUGE! :rock:rock:rock

Nice to see you Bend!!! Awesome job dominating that Big Bastard :rock:rock Looking forward to your PRs in the near future :D Oh, I also see the resemblance to Patrick Swayze :D:D

You know I thought about doing it with my shirt off but I did'nt want to show off my AB'S and distract anyone. :D

Nice bend man,When I first saw the vid I said to myself "I wonder if this guys a model?"then I saw the shirt :D :D But seriously man great bend,looked real good. :rock :rock

Thank's for all the cool comment's I plan on a little rest and give that GRAND another shoot this weekend. I will get it on video I just have to fiqure ot how to post that stuff.

Very glad I was there to see this one.

Congrats Jason!!! :rock

Very glad I was there to see this one.

Congrats Jason!!! :rock

That was blast Scott that Grand kicked my butt agian But I hope to get revenge later this month at your place thank's agian for help that weekend.