Bending Certificates Done

John Beatty

Whew! Hundreds of certs finally done. I will ship as I can afford or with orders, if you want them faster, email me & we can work something out for payment/partial payment to cover shipping, as I can't afford to send them all at once, it'll be hundreds in shipping, especially for those that have 20-30 certs. I will need address updates for those that haven't ordered recently, save me digging through the old invoice books & speed the process.

Next up, T's as soon as I can afford.

Thanks John! Must feel great to finally have all those finished :laugh what do you consider "recently"?

Awesome John!! You can just send mine and my dad's out with my next order. Thanks man!!

Edited by vikingsrule92

I appreciate it :rock

Guys-

I appreciate the offers for you to cover the shipping for the certs, I only meant for those of you that wanted them right away, I'll get them out within a month or so, or with orders, but thanks!

Anything goes to help FBBC out. If you already sent them with my recent order. Then it's fine. But if you didn't. The I will cover the shipping.