Crushed The G8 Today

xrated618

So today I got a 6" G8 today. It was super difficult and I didn't record it, which I would have, but I got it down to almost 1.5" (I will post a pic later today). I first did some warmups, then tried for the G8, but couldn't even kink it. I went and did the rest of my workout. Then, while I was playing basketball a very good looking girl came up to me and gave me her number out of the blue. I felt like I was on top of the world, so I went back, got my G8 out and crushed it, goes to show what how inspiring a good lookig girl can be, haha. I have a few witnesses, but no one that is into grip. I will try again when I order more bending stock because that was my only G8, and I will send in a video for certification next time. A big shout out to acorn and vikingsrule92 for helping me get my bending form down and pushing me to new heights, thanks guys.

--Jaosn

WOW!!! Awesome job Jason!!! I guess I need a pretty girl to give me her number so I can finally get that Mag :D

I was happy to help you, and I'm sure you'll be a Bastard in no time :rock :rock

Very well done :rock That was FAST :mosher I also will think to get a good looking girl phone number to bend the big G5 :upsidedwn

Edited by Alawadhi

Nice,Great work on the g8 man,I guess I need a hot chic to give me her # so I can get the g8 too.Oh wait,the only thing a hot chics # is gonna get me is divorced :D :D :D

I want a video docomentation of that girl giving you her number. You can't just claim extrordinary things like that without proof! Do you have any trusted gripboard members that witnesed the girl giving you her number? :laugh

Seriously, you seem to have made fast gains since the AZ contest. Great work Jason!! :rock:rock

Great job on the G8, but it's a good thing the girl caught you playing basketball, not bending itself. You might get marked as slightly insane.

OTOH, I am also a writer, and was insane before I started bending and my advice can't be trusted.

Congrats on your Grd 8 bolt bend :rock I know the feeling about the good looking girl, I have one that videos me every PR I get :D