St. Croix Ul 0 Bend Vid.

crobb1320

I got it done with no problem but had some problem at the start,I guess I'm a little camera shy :blush ,I did another right after it off camera and the start on that one was good,Go figure?Any pointers you guy's I would like to hear.

I got it done with no problem but had some problem at the start,I guess I'm a little camera shy :blush ,I did another right after it off camera and the start on that one was good,Go figure?Any pointers you guy's I would like to hear.

You still dont look too comfortable with that starting position. Have you tried moving it up more to your hip than off your leg. You just look starting like that. I think you may do better moving the shoe up a few inches. Keep working on your hand placement. remember to turn out both hands on the bend-the far side hand pulls and twists, the near side levers and drives down.

Stay with it Brother, your on the path!

Adam

Nice bend. Whatever feels comfortable, I say.

You still dont look too comfortable with that starting position. Have you tried moving it up more to your hip than off your leg. You just look starting like that. I think you may do better moving the shoe up a few inches. Keep working on your hand placement. remember to turn out both hands on the bend-the far side hand pulls and twists, the near side levers and drives down.

Stay with it Brother, your on the path!

Adam

Seconded! Definitely move the shoe up onto your hip Charles. It will make the start a bit easier. Something else too, I put the leg of the shoe dead center in the palm of the hand that drives down. As I drive down my wrist rotates slightly to the inside of the shoe leg and I end up pushing slightly on a diagonal line instead of straight down to the floor. I don't know if that makes sense, I'm not much of a teacher :D

You made it look easy though man!!!

Thanks guys,As soon as I watched it I thought the same thing,looked to low at the start.I will definitely move it up on the next session.Thanks again guys.

You killed it once you had it started. Adam and Zach are both bending crazy shoes so I would go with their advice

Seconded! Definitely move the shoe up onto your hip Charles. It will make the start a bit easier. Something else too, I put the leg of the shoe dead center in the palm of the hand that drives down. As I drive down my wrist rotates slightly to the inside of the shoe leg and I end up pushing slightly on a diagonal line instead of straight down to the floor. I don't know if that makes sense, I'm not much of a teacher :D

You made it look easy though man!!!

I also pushing on a diagonal line