Some Armwrestlers Are Powerhouses!

lifesnotfair

http://www.inthehook.com/chris_gobby

These are recently uploaded videos. I know some people on this board (and all over the internet) could watch the video of the partial curls and make endless jokes about them. But keep an eye for the weight he's using and how much that man weights (I believe he's like 150lbs?).

Then watch the video of 4-5 good, strict Dips with 180lbs attached. (again, a 150lb man, no 20 inch arms or anything).

Wow, some of these pullers are really powerful.

http://www.inthehook.com/chris_gobby

These are recently uploaded videos. I know some people on this board (and all over the internet) could watch the video of the partial curls and make endless jokes about them. But keep an eye for the weight he's using and how much that man weights (I believe he's like 150lbs?).

Then watch the video of 4-5 good, strict Dips with 180lbs attached. (again, a 150lb man, no 20 inch arms or anything).

Wow, some of these pullers are really powerful.

Chris weighs 154 and the partial preacher dumbell curls are 175-180.

Those dip's are very impressive and I hate em. That is good footage I do alot of the same movement's they work good. I will caution the way he pull's though put's alot of pressure on the inner elbow tendon and can lead to a short pulling carrier. I have a buddy who pulled that way for a while and he has cronic pain there now he now Toproll's to stat away from that area just something to think about.

• 1 month later...

They need to expand that website man, great features, I just need more.

Also, my arm numbers are embarassing after watching that.

They need to expand that website man, great features, I just need more.

Also, my arm numbers are embarassing after watching that.

I'd like to be as strong as Chris is, pound-for-pound! :rock I guess if you can curl 154 pounds across the table, you could pull his whole body and pin him. You just won't open up his arm! :D