First Attempt @ St.croix Ul #2

crobb1320

This was the first shot at the St.Croix UL#2,was going good and then it froze up,or I froze up,probally me.thought I was going to bring it to 180,but "Hell no",Zach says these are easier than the 0,so I thought I would give it a shot but I found this shoe harder than the 0 for sure.It was still a lot fun though,and thats what its about.

http://www.gripboard.com/index.php?autocom...si&img=6905

This was the first shot at the St.Croix UL#2,was going good and then it froze up,or I froze up,probally me.thought I was going to bring it to 180,but "Hell no",Zach says these are easier than the 0,so I thought I would give it a shot but I found this shoe harder than the 0 for sure.It was still a lot fun though,and thats what its about.

All I can say is steel varies :blush

That's a darn good attempt man! You'll get it next time for sure! The trick is getting it going good and fast so when it comes time for the crushdown the shoe is really warm and goes much easier.

All I can say is steel varies :blush

That's a darn good attempt man! You'll get it next time for sure! The trick is getting it going good and fast so when it comes time for the crushdown the shoe is really warm and goes much easier.

I totally agree Zach,steel varies a lot sometimes.I think the different width etc. of the shoes suits people differently also.Zach have you ever tried a polo 0?? I got a few of them,only because they did not have the polo 1.

I totally agree Zach,steel varies a lot sometimes.I think the different width etc. of the shoes suits people differently also.Zach have you ever tried a polo 0?? I got a few of them,only because they did not have the polo 1.

Never tried the Polo 0. All things being equal it should be harder than the Polo 1 but you see how well that worked out with the SCF UL 2 and 0 ;)

Not bad. Looks close to 180 in the pic. I think shoes are a lot of fun...I'm waiting for a couple of Polo 1's to come.

Not bad. Looks close to 180 in the pic. I think shoes are a lot of fun...I'm waiting for a couple of Polo 1's to come.

Thanks guy's,and Matt its not far off,but IMO if its not 180 or more its not a full bend.I have more and plan on getting it done.I have some polo 0's,have not tried one but they look pretty tough.

Horse shoes are fun cuz they leave you battle bruises on your legs. I freaked out a person when I told him that I sometimes bend horse shoes. The guy totaly though that it was tampered with and easyshoes. After I shoved him the bruises, he turned into a beiliver

Edit: Yes I actually pulled down my panths to show him. At work none the less

Edited by David_wigren

Nice bend, Charlie!

It looks like we both struggle with that final portion of the bend.

Nice Job Charlie!!! :mosher:mosher:mosher

Close for sure!!!

Brendan