Pony Shoes Anyone Do Any

stew2

I got some diamond 0 Ponies from Chris a couple years ago I've messed with them a little but never spread one all the way. Their is a heck of a pain tolerence thing with these there so small you have to use very thin wraps to leave room for your hands and don't have much shoe for leverage in your hand. Heres a linkpony shoejust curious if anyone has tryed these Nick told me I should post it because he couldn't do it at least yet give him a week and he'll have on now.The other shoe is a diamond 1classic to campare size.

Edited by stew2

Never had the chance to try one :( I'd love to give one of those babies(literally!) a go! Pony shoes and Mule shoes might be fun(but painful!)

Dang, Stew- that gives me sympathetic hand pains! Great job!

John Scribner

I got some diamond 0 Ponies from Chris a couple years ago I've messed with them a little but never spread one all the way. Their is a heck of a pain tolerence thing with these there so small you have to use very thin wraps to leave room for your hands and don't have much shoe for leverage in your hand. Heres a linkpony shoejust curious if anyone has tryed these Nick told me I should post it because he couldn't do it at least yet give him a week and he'll have on now.The other shoe is a diamond 1classic to campare size.

Such a short leg to hang on to. Did you try shifting to the side of your hip instead of the front of your leg?

Also on Mule shoes, i have a picture of a Mule shoe PAt bent. It is thicker than a Drafthorse shoe, but only half the length, tremendous bending.

when I do shoes I kinda post them on the top of my leg toward the side of my hip I can't seem to do anything with them other varations at least the harder shoes just how I've got into the swing of doing them.