Rb400 Narrow

cyokota

I got a regular 365 off TomY - gave it a good go a few times. Feels like a gr8 #4. I think Kinney in his prime would have smashed it.

as for the RB400N - me wants one!!

Edited by CoC#3

I got a regular 365 off TomY - gave it a good go a few times. Feels like a gr8 #4. I think Kinney in his prime would have smashed it.

as for the RB400N - me wants one!!

400N...can we say 4+ a bit, maybe ? Get one and kill it, Sam !!

What's the idea behind the extended handle?

Put the extended part through a hole and press on the regular handle for forced negatives.

Is there a place that sells RB grippers with really fast shipping options for the buyer.

knyaz has an ebay store that usually sells them, but I didn't see them last time I looked. The store is GripEmpire, you could check there and get expedited shipping. You could also ask John at FBBC to give you faster shipping, it'd cost you more but I think he'd be willing to do it.

I just placed a big order with Robert that includes the 400's, a few 400 extended handles, and a bunch of 365N's. The 400's will be $39 due to the higher cost stainless spring (Suggested Retail per Robert). Extended handle $39 per Robert, too. They should be here in about 6 weeks.

I just placed a big order with Robert that includes the 400's, a few 400 extended handles, and a bunch of 365N's. The 400's will be $39 due to the higher cost stainless spring (Suggested Retail per Robert). Extended handle $39 per Robert, too. They should be here in about 6 weeks.

Damn John, your just costing me money left and right. I'll have to get one of those RB365N's then and I always hate ordering just one thing and waiting for it ;)

Are the 365Ns the regular price? Awesome John I'll be buying some as soon as I get over the last major amount of money I paid you :D

Im interested in the 365N as well and was wondering will you be getting 400N as well? or reg 400? thanks.

The regular RB400 is actually the Special Edition FBBC SUPER gripper. Mine cal'd at 222lbs so it's a 4.2 gripper :whacked

I ordered 365N, 400, 400N, so save your pennies... :D . Robert didn't mention any price upgrade for 365N, so I'm assuming it'll be $25 unless otherwise billed later.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Anyone has RB400n? Mine came today and it has strange spread, 65mm/2.5". That is little less that my regular RB's and little more of some of my coc's.

What's your's spread?