Nathan holle closing the bb se gripper!?

Patrik_F

Hi!

I was looking at the grip gallery when I saw a picture of Nathan Holle closing the BB Super Elite gripper!

http://www.cyberpump.com/gallery/album01/abu

Isnt that suppose to be almost as hard as closing a #4? Does Nathan train for the #4 right now?

I myself have a Super Elite gripper and also a #4. The Super Elite feels harder to close between my legs using both hands than the #4.

Hehe, I also own a BB World Class gripper. That is one TOUGH ###. I am not even near closing it between my legs using both hands.

Well, if it's from the lot of current Beef Builder grippers who knows. I got an Elite recently and it was about a middle grade grade #3 and I shut it no sweat.

So, the Super Elite's now could be even less than the old Silver Elites. Who knows.

My BB are less then a year old-I got them only a few months ago.  I can tell you that my Elite is much harder then my #3 (I am 2-3mm from the #3 and I can only get the Elite to parallel at best!)

my Super Elite?  Well, it is easier then my #4, but not by much!  I can shut both on my leg with much struggle and with the help of both hands.  They almost feel equal-but I can tell the #4 is a little bit harder.

On my Elite, the spring is set way down in the handles.  On the Super Elite, it is higher-much higher.  If the SE springs were as low as the E, it would blow the #4 out of the water-

Rick Walker :hehe

Guest 115-1005574997

Well done Nathan!!!!!!  I think everyone agrees its damned hard and a #### of a feat.  you'r progressing really well on the crushing front!!!

keep up the good work mate!

#### fine effort

so, can anyone else close a the BB Super Elite gripper!

Well done Nathan!!!!!!  I think everyone agrees its damned hard and a #### of a feat.  you'r progressing really well on the crushing front!!!

keep up the good work mate!

#### fine effort

so, can anyone else close a the BB Super Elite gripper!

Scott, this is very old news. I am the one who posted the pics, etc.

Rick, my elite is set farther down on the springs. Which is probably why it is easier.

Go figure eh?