Finally Got The Bastard!

matthcarl

5/16" stock has been mocking me for some time, but today I finally bent a bastard bar from FBBC. I've typically been making an attempt at the end of a session. This time I tried it fresh and it melted. I don't have a camera, but with any luck I'll be able to duplicate the feat for a cert shortly.

CONGRATS MAN!!! Feels good to finally reach that level doesn't it? :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

You gotta love that feeling, when something that use to be hard just melts under your will!

Awesome job Matt,I knew it would just be a matter of time.Congrats bro. :rock

Thanks everyone. It is a great feeling.

Congrats Matt!!! You'll always remember your first bastard!!! :rock

I have you to thank for inspiration. Every time I see one of your videos I think "this kid can't be stronger than me!" :blink But you are.

Congrats Matt!!! You'll always remember your first bastard!!! :rock

I have you to thank for inspiration. Every time I see one of your videos I think "this kid can't be stronger than me!" :blink But you are.

Haha well I'm glad I inspire you. Every time you bend just think .... a 15 year old is stronger than me .... :D;) Thanks Matt I'm glad I could help

Great Job Matt you have built some strength up!!! :mosher:mosher:mosher

Brendan

Edited by ox3782

Thanks Brendan. Your advice really helped.

Congrats on the Bastard Matt!! :rock A milestone bend for sure!! :D

5/16" stock has been mocking me for some time, but today I finally bent a bastard bar from FBBC. I've typically been making an attempt at the end of a session. This time I tried it fresh and it melted. I don't have a camera, but with any luck I'll be able to duplicate the feat for a cert shortly.

Nice one Matt! :rock:rock

I thought once the Bastard and Red fell that I'd be bending them every sesh! How very wrong! :( I've not managed a Bastard or Red since, my base level seems to be O-1 drill rod@5/16"...real nice bending man! :rock

Haha well I'm glad I inspire you. Every time you bend just think .... a 15 year old is stronger than me .... :D;)

Dude, I have to admit I was a bit guilty of this myself. No offense, but it did help motivate me.

Congrats on the bastard. I am fresh off my first one too, you gotta love it.

Great work Matt :rock

Haha well I'm glad I inspire you. Every time you bend just think .... a 15 year old is stronger than me .... :D;)

Dude, I have to admit I was a bit guilty of this myself. No offense, but it did help motivate me.

Congrats on the bastard. I am fresh off my first one too, you gotta love it.

Hahaha well I'm glad I could help ;) Don't worry Tim you'll always be better at braced and scrolling :D